It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pajama: The 'Avernum series' forum is showing up on the Community page with the date Nov. 30, -0001 instead of the time/date of the last posting.
It was recently changed. Once someone makes a post in that forum that date will be changed to the last posted date.
Pajama: The 'Avernum series' forum is showing up on the Community page with the date Nov. 30, -0001 instead of the time/date of the last posting.
JudasIscariot: It was recently changed. Once someone makes a post in that forum that date will be changed to the last posted date.
Ah, I see - thanks for the clarification :)
I can't see any new chat message even though I just got a notification that I received a chat message.
0Grapher: I can't see any new chat message even though I just got a notification that I received a chat message.
I've been getting notifications even for messages that I send. Perhaps you're experiencing the same?
JudasIscariot: It was recently changed. Once someone makes a post in that forum that date will be changed to the last posted date.
I can confirm. I just posted in that forum and it now shows a proper date.

By the way, why November 30th as opposed to some other date? Why not January 1, 1970, which is the start of UNIX time? (Note that 32-bit time_t will overflow 2^32 seconds after midnight r that date, which is some time in January of 2038.)
I'm not getting any update notifications for:
The Witcher 3
Wasteland 2
Pillars of Eternity
Rebel Galaxy
Kingdom

I assume there are more that I'm not receiving update notifications for, but those are the ones I have paid attention to.
HypersomniacLive: I've been getting notifications even for messages that I send. Perhaps you're experiencing the same?
That would explain the notification.
Post edited October 27, 2015 by 0Grapher
JiminyJickers: I'm not getting any update notifications for:
The Witcher 3
Wasteland 2
Pillars of Eternity
Rebel Galaxy
Kingdom

I assume there are more that I'm not receiving update notifications for, but those are the ones I have paid attention to.
See here, perhaps one or more of your games fall in one of the cases I mention?
JiminyJickers: I'm not getting any update notifications for:
The Witcher 3
Wasteland 2
Pillars of Eternity
Rebel Galaxy
Kingdom

HypersomniacLive: See here, perhaps one or more of your games fall in one of the cases I mention?
Wasteland 2 and Pillars of Eternity was through Kickstarter, but the rest was bought directly from gog. I sent support the same message but they came back with a reply of try clearing your browser cache or performing a refresh on the site. Argh!!
014 should be changed back to NO. Particularly as it was never resolved at any point in time.

New one I believe: some games (new & bundled?) support page Help from the community links are a bunch of random links to threads in General, Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two & the other two, Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series and possibly some others.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Gydion
Gydion: 014 should be changed back to NO. Particularly as it was never resolved at any point in time.

New one I believe: some games (new & bundled?) support page Help from the community links are a bunch of random links to threads in General, Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two & the other two, Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series, Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series and possibly some others.
corrected the entry & added a new one.
I updated Firefox from v.41.0.2 to v.42.0 this morning, and the SIGN UP/LOG IN button doesn't show on any page.
I had to go back to v.41.0.2 in order to log in, and post this.

Also, the game art for the Daily Deals does not render on that version either, while everything shows as should on Firefox v.41.0.2.

Thought I ask here before submitting a ticket - anyone else having this issue on Firefox v.42.0?

EDIT: typo
Post edited November 06, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: I updated Firefox from v.41.0.2 to v.42.0 this morning, and the SIGN UP/LOG IN button doesn't show on any page.
I had to go back to v.41.0.2 in order to log in, and post this.

Also, the game art for the Daily Deals does not render on that version either, while everything shows as should on Firefox v.41.0.2.

Thought I ask here before submitting a ticket - anyone else having this issue on Firefox v.42.0?

EDIT: typo
Works here as soon as I allowed all scripts in NoScript.
toxicTom: Works here as soon as I allowed all scripts in NoScript.
All scripts? Which would those be?
I've got GOG whitelisted in NoScript, but it's still broken in the latest stable Firefox.
HypersomniacLive: All scripts? Which would those be?
I've got GOG whitelisted in NoScript, but it's still broken in the latest stable Firefox.
Been a while since I last opened GOG.com in FF, so there was a new "static" CDN server that had to be whitelisted. Otherwise Login/Logout were misplaced further down the page and the title images of the current offers were missing. NoScript showed that 3/4 scripts were allowed at the bottom.

With "allow all" I mean "allow all from this page" (how however it is called in English, have the German version here).