It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes, I see it's broken. Sorry for that, this will be most probably fixed around 9 AM (UTC).
Post edited October 18, 2015 by Johny.
Johny.: Yes, I see it's broken. Sorry for that, this will be most probably fixed around 09:00 (UTC).
Thank you for being so responsive.
Johny.: Yes, I see it's broken. Sorry for that, this will be most probably fixed around 9 AM (UTC).
Cheers. I have another issues since yesterday - the sign-up/log-in buttons are not showing in the nav-bar when on the forum, so I can only log in from the home page.
I've tried the usual troubleshooting, and I've also tried on my Chrome-based browser where I have no extensions installed - the issue persists.

I've submitted a support ticket, but since you're here, I thought I let you know.
Johny.: Yes, I see it's broken. Sorry for that, this will be most probably fixed around 09:00 (UTC).
mrkgnao: Thank you for being so responsive.
^This

PS: And that on a Sunday *tips hat*
Post edited October 18, 2015 by toxicTom
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. I have another issues since yesterday - the sign-up/log-in buttons are not showing in the nav-bar when on the forum, so I can only log in from the home page.
I've tried the usual troubleshooting, and I've also tried on my Chrome-based browser where I have no extensions installed - the issue persists.

I've submitted a support ticket, but since you're here, I thought I let you know.
Thanks. It's actually the same problem - javascript breaks on initialization (not all of it though), so this one will be fixed too.
Err.. why the threads' page counter in the forum shows the post number now?

I mean this:
- threadname [p: 1 - 50]
phaolo: Err.. why the threads' page counter in the forum shows the post number now?

I mean this:
- threadname [p: 1 - 50]
This has been the case since May. It affects only favourited threads. Bug #028 in the OP.
mrkgnao: This has been the case since May. It affects only favourited threads. Bug #028 in the OP.
Oh I never noticed it. Ok lol.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by phaolo
GOG seems to have a size limit (64KB?) on the changelog. The Witcher 3 has reached the limit and has lost the changelogs for versions 1.03, 1.04 and part of 1.05

See here for the lost portions.

P.S. Assuming the limit is indeed 64KB, other games at risk of losing portions of their changelog in the near future include Pillars of Eternity, Telepath Tactics, Wasteland 2, and Terraria.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: GOG seems to have a size limit (64KB?) on the changelog. The Witcher 3 has reached the limit and has lost the changelogs for versions 1.03, 1.04 and part of 1.05

See here for the lost portions.

P.S. Assuming the limit is indeed 64KB, other games at risk of losing portions of their changelog in the near future include Pillars of Eternity, Telepath Tactics, Wasteland 2, and Terraria.
added entry (035) as reminder for GOG (stil hope they read this topic) :P
Thanks mrkgnao for your input! I've passed that info further.
Reordering the tags list appears to be broken for me. After adding two new tags, trying to drag the first one to the bottom (on Firefox or Chrome) doesn't get persisted and, most of the time, breaks the ability to drag when I try to move the second one into place.
ssokolow: Reordering the tags list appears to be broken for me. After adding two new tags, trying to drag the first one to the bottom (on Firefox or Chrome) doesn't get persisted and, most of the time, breaks the ability to drag when I try to move the second one into place.
I've noticed problems with reordering as well. Sometimes it works, sometimes "grabbing" just won't. And sometimes it breaks in between.
ssokolow: Reordering the tags list appears to be broken...
Confirmed. Thanks for reporting.
The 'Avernum series' forum is showing up on the Community page with the date Nov. 30, -0001 instead of the time/date of the last posting.