It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One of the GOG CDN servers is using an invalid SSL certificate:

Accessing: https://www.gog.com (23.33.60.243)

CDN browser warning:

cdn.gog.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
*.wac.edgecastcdn.net, wac.edgecastcdn.net, eclive-west.uplynk.edgecastdns.net, eclive-east.uplynk.edgecastdns.net, eclive-west.uplynk.com, eclive-east.uplynk.com, *.adn.edgecastcdn.net, *.wpc.edgecastcdn.net, *.uplynk.edgecastdns.net

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

(This is intended for GOG admins. Different users around the world will get different results as they will end up connecting to different CDN servers.)
Not sure why but trying to download LSL Magna Cum Lauda I get an error, that say it can't read the Source File, Same happens With Simcity 4 Deluxe edition. I've tried both Firefox and Chrome on Linux both fail.

Even tried Downloading the Wallpaper for SC4DE it also fails :(
Attachments:
te_lanus: Not sure why but trying to download LSL Magna Cum Lauda I get an error, that say it can't read the Source File, Same happens With Simcity 4 Deluxe edition. I've tried both Firefox and Chrome on Linux both fail.

I just checked LSL Magna Cum Laude on my home connection via Chromium and everything was working for me. May I ask how you are downloading the game? Are you using some sort of download manager or lgogdownloader? How's your connection?

I also checked SimCity 4 Deluxe and everything is working as expected.
Post edited January 23, 2016 by JudasIscariot
te_lanus: Not sure why but trying to download LSL Magna Cum Lauda I get an error, that say it can't read the Source File, Same happens With Simcity 4 Deluxe edition. I've tried both Firefox and Chrome on Linux both fail.

JudasIscariot: I just checked LSL Magna Cum Laude on my home connection via Chromium and everything was working for me. May I ask how you are downloading the game? Are you using some sort of download manager or lgogdownloader? How's your connection?

I also checked SimCity 4 Deluxe and everything is working as expected.
I'm using Firefox to download it, thus a webdownload. Tested a few other that I own and stuff like NWN, NWN2 Outcast, Racedriver: Grid, and a few other, and 99% that I tried worked. Not sure why this 2 (and thief 3) won't download.

My connection is fine downloaded quite a bit today without problems, using the same firefox to download
skeletonbow: One of the GOG CDN servers is using an invalid SSL certificate:

Accessing: https://www.gog.com (23.33.60.243)

CDN browser warning:

cdn.gog.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
*.wac.edgecastcdn.net, wac.edgecastcdn.net, eclive-west.uplynk.edgecastdns.net, eclive-east.uplynk.edgecastdns.net, eclive-west.uplynk.com, eclive-east.uplynk.com, *.adn.edgecastcdn.net, *.wpc.edgecastcdn.net, *.uplynk.edgecastdns.net

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

(This is intended for GOG admins. Different users around the world will get different results as they will end up connecting to different CDN servers.)
added entry 041 , that doesn't seem really good....
Just a minor thing: for me it appears, that my favorite topics show their respective number of posts as their page number, when I am viewing them from the general discussion page. Using Firefox 43.0.4. See the picture for clarification.
Attachments:
pages.png (20 Kb)
Post edited January 24, 2016 by Nymes
Nymes: Just a minor thing: for me it appears, that my favorite topics show their respective number of posts as their page number, when I am viewing them from the general discussion page. Using Firefox 43.0.4. See the picture for clarification.
Yep, it's a long-standing, well-known bug. :\
te_lanus: I'm using Firefox to download it, thus a webdownload.
If you could just try to use another browser to test if it still fails, please?

skeletonbow: One of the GOG CDN servers is using an invalid SSL certificate
Thanks, passed it to admins so they can check it.
Nymes: Just a minor thing: for me it appears, that my favorite topics show their respective number of posts as their page number, when I am viewing them from the general discussion page. Using Firefox 43.0.4. See the picture for clarification.
muntdefems: Yep, it's a long-standing, well-known bug. :\
Ah, this I did not know. I am sorry.
Just want to mention that it takes very long time to load my library on the website. In my case it took about 16s to load.
First time i noticed that was on friday. It doesn't matter if Barefoots Essentials or Adalia Fundamentials are running or not. It happens regardless.
ElTerprise: Just want to mention that it takes very long time to load my library on the website. In my case it took about 16s to load.
First time i noticed that was on friday. It doesn't matter if Barefoots Essentials or Adalia Fundamentials are running or not. It happens regardless.
Same here. 16 seconds too.
mrkgnao: Same here. 16 seconds too.
CarrionCrow and moonshineshadow confirmed it too.
Also both changing pages and opening game entries in library take longer. The whole library feels unresponsive.
Post edited January 24, 2016 by ElTerprise
te_lanus: I'm using Firefox to download it, thus a webdownload.
Johny.: If you could just try to use another browser to test if it still fails, please?
Tested it on Chrome, with the same result.
mrkgnao: Same here. 16 seconds too.
ElTerprise: CarrionCrow and moonshineshadow confirmed it too.
Also both changing pages and opening game entries in library take longer. The whole library feels unresponsive.
Hmmm... I've tested my library page via multiple VPNs for US, Germany, Russia and it was working OK. Maybe it was temporary - please write to me on chat when this happens.

@te_lanus download scenarios you described works OK for me - I'll try on my Linux at home maybe, but please write to support, maybe they will know better? I'll do another guess - try to save the files in different location at your disk?
Johny.: Hmmm... I've tested my library page via multiple VPNs for US, Germany, Russia and it was working OK. Maybe it was temporary - please write to me on chat when this happens.
Still the same, reported everything in chat. Repeating here, for future reference (because GOG has a history of deleting my PMs, so I no longer keep any useful information there):

I have 13 pages:
- the first page takes 12-24 seconds to load
- pages 2-12 each take 5-6 seconds to load (that's significantly less than page 1, but still noticeably slower than before)
- page 13 takes only 2 seconds, but it's a short page (only 35 games)

I see the same behaviour in grid and list modes.
I see the same behaviour regardless of which sort order I use (including oldest first and newest first), so I don't expect it to be a specific game.

Opening the game details in not a problem (i.e. not significantly slower), at least not for me.

Everything tested with AF and BE disabled.

P.S. Tested again with Firebug (Net panel) open and the "GET account" stage took 18 seconds.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by mrkgnao