It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Just want to mention that it takes very long time to load my library on the website. In my case it took about 16s to load.
First time i noticed that was on friday. It doesn't matter if Barefoots Essentials or Adalia Fundamentials are running or not. It happens regardless.
Same here (FF 43.0.4), it's takes too much time to access the library..... that's not normal.... i don't use extras scripts , just the usual addons i always used.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: Same here (FF 43.0.4), it's takes too much time to access the library..... that's not normal.... i don't use extras scripts , just the usual addons i always used.
Apparently the browser doesn't matter. I tested it with FF - my standard browser and with Opera. Didn't make any difference whatsoever...
ElTerprise: Apparently the browser doesn't matter. I tested it with FF - my standard browser and with Opera. Didn't make any difference whatsoever...
yeah, my guess it's a server side issue....
DyNaer: yeah, my guess it's a server side issue....
Wouldn't Galaxy also be affected in that case? I don't know if it is actually affected but i haven't seen any complaints yet...
ElTerprise: Wouldn't Galaxy also be affected in that case? I don't know if it is actually affected but i haven't seen any complaints yet...
Well, i'm not sure what's the issue which causing this... but obviously it's not in the end of the users. Since multiples users from different regions of the world reported this issue.

I just found odd enough , Johny. didn't find anything while using different VPNs....and i don't know what he meant by "temporary issue" since the problem started before the week-end as far i could remember.

And since i don't use Galaxy, i can't tell with the client....but you're right there would have been an outcry if it was the case :P
Post edited January 26, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: Well, i'm not sure what's the issue which causing this... but obviously it's not in the end of the users. Since multiples users from different regions of the world reported this issue.

I just found odd enough , Johny. didn't find anything while using different VPNs....and i don't know what he meant by "temporary issue" since the problem started before the week-end as far i could remember.

And since i don't use Galaxy, i can't tell with the client....but you're right there would have been an outcry if it was the case :P
Definitely. And i have it since friday...so i don't think it's just a temporary issue. I already sent Johny. my observations via chat so hopefully they'll figure out what's causing it soon (hopefully not soon™)....

Me neither and i have no intention to change that any time soon. But it doesn't seem affected. Having certainty wouldn't be bad though.
ElTerprise: Definitely. And i have it since friday...so i don't think it's just a temporary issue. I already sent Johny. my observations via chat so hopefully they'll figure out what's causing it soon (hopefully not soon™)....

Me neither and i have no intention to change that any time soon. But it doesn't seem affected. Having certainty wouldn't be bad though.
Unless Johny. uses a special server dedicated the gog staff members :P (since they have access to the whole catalog,....)
DyNaer: Unless Johny. uses a special server dedicated the gog staff members :P (since they have access to the whole catalog,....)
In that case i want access to that server :P
ElTerprise: In that case i want access to that server :P
Time to steal Judas's credentials xD
DyNaer: Time to steal Judas's credentials xD
xD...there must be an easier way...unless the password is 12345 of course :P
ElTerprise: xD...there must be an easier way...unless the password is 12345 of course :P
maybe one of those ..... i hope for him it's not the case ...

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/if-your-password-list-its-time-change-passwords.htm
ElTerprise: xD...there must be an easier way...unless the password is 12345 of course :P
It's password.
mrkgnao: and the "GET account" stage took 18 seconds.
Took approximately 6 seconds for me.
DyNaer: maybe one of those ..... i hope for him it's not the case ...

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/if-your-password-list-its-time-change-passwords.htm
I am always stunned when i hear that.
HypersomniacLive: It's password.
Of course. 12345 was the one from the luggage :P
Post edited January 26, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: [...]

Of course. 12345 was the one from the luggage :P
Nope, that's his e-banking one, his luggage one is 012.