It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I install this game it does not show up in GOG games, in control panel, no icon.What can I do to get it to show an icon?
It's a DLC for Season 1. Just selected it as an episode from the Season 1 episode menu.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by djdarko
I know. I have the other two, too.
ShadowWalker56: I know. I have the other two, too.
OK. What exactly are you trying to do?
Play 400 days.
ShadowWalker56: Play 400 days.
Run Season 1, select 400 days from in game menu. At least I think that's the way to do it.
It doesn't show up in my list of games in GOG Galaxy, either.
ShadowWalker56: It doesn't show up in my list of games in GOG Galaxy, either.
That's because it's a DLC for the Walking Dead Season 1. DLCs don't have separate entries on GOG.
ShadowWalker56: It doesn't show up in my list of games in GOG Galaxy, either.
It's not supposed to. It's a DLC for Walking Dead Season 1.

It DOES NOT have it's own EXE file.

Open Walking Dead Season 1, and scroll through the Episodes, it should be selectable there.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by djdarko
I just did. It shows it's installed but when I click on it does nothing.
ShadowWalker56: I just did. It shows it's installed but when I click on it does nothing.
OK, so it shows up in the episodes, but doesn't play when you select that episode?

Weird, maybe you have to finish Season 1 before playing it? (Not sure as I haven't played in a while)
I'd think it would have to be played first. It's colored red(the box that has to be clicked). Does that mean anything?
If you have already finished Season 1, load up a save game then try starting 400 days.
Okay, I'll give it a try. If I need more help I'll come back. Thanks everyone!