It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something to get hyped about:

1) The Linux version of Moonlighter is around the corner:
https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/the-linux-version-of-moonlighter-should-be-out-soon-in-the-last-stage.12348

2) Nantucket now officially supports macOS and Linux on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/621220/announcements/detail/1705062420842556287
A day after the Windows-only release, Graveyard Keeper is also available for macOS and Linux.
muntdefems: 2) Nantucket now officially supports macOS and Linux on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/621220/announcements/detail/1705062420842556287
The macOS version is already here. Linux next?
high rated
muntdefems: The macOS version is already here. Linux next?
Here it is! :)
muntdefems: ...
Thanks for the information!
That moves the game a bit higher on my wishlist. Nice that devs made that effort. I hope I'll be able to support them.
high rated
Yesterday 7 Billion Humans were released... or were they? Nope, there were a few millions missing: those using Linux!

Today that error has been amended. :)
high rated
Out of nowhere, a macOS build of Conarium has appeared in every owner's library!

PS: Thanks to Cusith for the tip. :)
muntdefems: Out of nowhere, a macOS build of Conarium has appeared in every owner's library!
Game looks really interesting and quickly jumps into my wishlist in the hope of upcoming Linux port.
muntdefems: Out of nowhere, a macOS build of Conarium has appeared in every owner's library!
ciemnogrodzianin: Game looks really interesting and quickly jumps into my wishlist in the hope of upcoming Linux port.
*It is* available for Linux on Steam, so I hope this is just another staggered OS-availability update. Fingers crossed. :)
muntdefems: ...
Oh, but I've just found out that minimal hardware requirements are far above everything I have, so, well, some day maybe... Nevertheless - great news and also hope for Linux community to get the native installer.
ciemnogrodzianin: ...hardware requirements...
Wow, they are quite high indeed. Surprised they recommend such a fast processor. I wonder what game mechanics need that much power. Graphics demand I can somehow understand in a horror game.
Themken: ...
I'd rather guess one of the most common issues (especially in case of small indie devs) which is poor selection of dev technology or just not enough know-how and/or resources to make a proper code optimization.
high rated
A small step towards OS-equality today: the Democracy 3: Electioneering DLC is finally available for Linux.

PS: Though it's way more newsworthy that both the macOS and Linux versions of the base game have finally been brought up to date after many Windows-only patches.
And the Linux version has finally arrived! :)
high rated
You wouldn't realize it when reading GOG's news piece but, upon release, Deep Sky Derelicts has added macOS and Linux support. :)