It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After Legacy MaGog is back on feet, I found out The Long Journey Home is now available for macOS. :)
Is Desperados coming to GOG too?
shmerl: Is Desperados coming to GOG too?
The Windows update seems to be already here. No news about the new Linux and macOS builds...
shmerl: Is Desperados coming to GOG too?
muntdefems: The Windows update seems to be already here. No news about the new Linux and macOS builds...
You might want to update the OP for Darkest Dungeon since the Color of Madness has received its macOS version a while ago :P
JudasIscariot: You might want to update the OP for Darkest Dungeon since the Color of Madness has received its macOS version a while ago :P
Done! Thanks for the heads up. :)

While you're here, any news regarding Desperados?
Post edited July 06, 2018 by muntdefems
JudasIscariot: You might want to update the OP for Darkest Dungeon since the Color of Madness has received its macOS version a while ago :P
muntdefems: Done! Thanks for the heads up. :)

While you're here, any news regarding Desperados?
All I know is that we're working on it :)
JudasIscariot: All I know is that we're working on it :)
Glad to hear it, thanks!
JudasIscariot: All I know is that we're working on it :)
muntdefems: Glad to hear it, thanks!
The developer said "currently in progress" in the GOG Desperados forum, so I'd expect this sooner rather than later. \o/
muntdefems: Glad to hear it, thanks!
gogtrial34987: The developer said "currently in progress" in the GOG Desperados forum, so I'd expect this sooner rather than later. \o/
It's here now.
gogtrial34987: The developer said "currently in progress" in the GOG Desperados forum, so I'd expect this sooner rather than later. \o/
01kipper: It's here now.
Added to the OP, thanks! (even though this one got its own announcement :P)
Looks like M.A.X. (only the first one) is now available for macOS:

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207663773#changelog
So, its 2 good news - Desperados + Coma getting Linux support vs 2 bad - Overlord 2 and Postal 2 DLC released without Linux builds.
My list is not getting shorter =_=
Post edited July 18, 2018 by Redfern
Redfern: My list is not getting shorter =_=
Well you can remove State of Mind from your list though - would make it slightly shorter ;)

The gamecard mentions Mac+Linux here
ElTerprise: Well you can remove State of Mind from your list though - would make it slightly shorter ;)

Whoa, thanks for hint! Totally missed it.
ElTerprise: Well you can remove State of Mind from your list though - would make it slightly shorter ;)

For some strange reason i cannot delete State of Mind from list - there is no Delete button - only on this game. Maybe Judas can help...