It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: ...
That's good news! I was thinking about taking Larry series and now it looks even more interesting. I played L7 years ago - nice adventure, as far as I remember. Not sure if I'd like L1-6, but for this price and with Linux installers...
The recently released on GOG Order of Battle games are now available for macOS too.
Thanks for this thread. :)
Dinosaur-hunting hype!
https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/looks-like-nightdive-studios-enhanced-version-of-turok-might-be-coming-to-linux.11841
Battle Chasers: Nightwar for Linux is out on Steam.
EugVVl: Battle Chasers: Nightwar for Linux is out on Steam.
Wonderful news, hopefully won't be too long before GOG joins the party. :D
EugVVl: Battle Chasers: Nightwar for Linux is out on Steam.
Ganni1987: Wonderful news, hopefully won't be too long before GOG joins the party. :D
Everything in GOG''s hands..
high rated
Apart from the Battle Chasers: Nightwar hype, here's two more games that should be coming to macOS and Linux in the near future:

1) Cosmic Star Heroine

2) Unworthy

And then, some worrying news about the future of Mac gaming (macOS users, come to the bright side of GNU/Linux! We'll welcome you here :P)
high rated
Forgot to mention that since Monday Battle Chef Brigade is available for macOS, and the Railway Empire - Mexico DLC is available for Linux.
2 DLCs are available for Linux as of today:

· Darkest Dungeon: The Color Of Madness (macOS build still pending)

· Hand of Fate 2: Outlands and Outsiders
For the King has gained a macOS build today. Let's hope the Linux one follows soon. :)
Looks like it's coming! :D
https://www.gog.com/forum/dead_cells/waiting_for_linux_version/post6
high rated
And here it is! As of today, macOS and Linux builds are available for Dead Cells. :D
high rated
The Coma: Recut got its Linux build:
Update (02 July 2018)

- Added the Linux version of The Coma: Recut to everyone's accounts.
ElTerprise: The Coma: Recut got its Linux build:
Nice! Added to the OP, thanks! :)