It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: For once, this release was actually not unannounced, but I'm adding it to the list nonetheless. :P
Great, I don't open the front page often, haha, so I got used to the fact that Linux releases never get announced when they are delayed. Why did Ruiner get a special honor?
shmerl: Why did Ruiner get a special honor?
Who knows? Maybe it was scheduled to being added to the sale anyway but they used the Linux release as an excuse to post an announcement?

Probably not, since it'll be on sale until the 25th, and The Most Wanted Games Sale ends on the 23rd, so...
shmerl: Great, I don't open the front page often, haha, so I got used to the fact that Linux releases never get announced when they are delayed. Why did Ruiner get a special honor?
I suspect it's a publisher / developer decision. They offered a sale, so it got announced.
hummer010: I suspect it's a publisher / developer decision. They offered a sale, so it got announced.
Yeah, it's probably that. I'm glad they reconsidered the whole thing since by the looks of it just a couple of weeks ago, I was convinced we'd never see the Linux build on GOG. :)
muntdefems: Yeah, it's probably that. I'm glad they reconsidered the whole thing since by the looks of it just a couple of weeks ago, I was convinced we'd never see the Linux build on GOG. :)
Ditto. I'd been wavering about picking up the Humble monthly just to get Ruiner (I already have KSP). I'm glad I didn't, now I'll just buy it on GOG, and give the dev full support.
high rated
Back to unannounced additions! :P

As of today, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is available for Linux too:
Update (19 April 2018)

- Added the Linux version of Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.
high rated
The Dame Was Loaded Mac version has been added.

Reference:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_dame_was_loaded_3db32/post75
kbnrylaec: The Dame Was Loaded Mac version has been added.
Added, thanks!
It finally arrived!
Update (26 April 2018)
· Added the Linux version of STRAFE: Millennium Edition.
high rated
And now, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is available for all 3 OSs:
Update (26 April 2018)

- added the macOS version of Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.
muntdefems: - added the macOS version of Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.
Nice. Better late than never. ;)

I'm curious when Into the Breach will receive its Mac/Linux versions. It's already been two months. Chop, chop! =P
high rated
EVERSPACE (as well as its Encounters DLC) now officially supports Linux.

No changelog as of yet (probably coming later as the Linux support was only one of many features of the newly released patch for this game).
Post edited May 09, 2018 by muntdefems
muntdefems: EVERSPACE (as well as its Encounters DLC) now officially supports Linux.
At last :)
It's been a while since the last "will they make it to GOG or won't they?" round-up:

1) For The King (macOS and Linux versions available on Steam)

2) Tempest (Linux beta available on Steam)

3) EARTHLOCK (Linux version available on Steam)

4) BATTLETECH (future Linux support?)

5) Dead Cells (future macOS and Linux support?)
As announced by MarkoH01 on the "What did just update? thread", Leisure Suit Larry 7: Love for Sail! is now officially supported for Linux thanks to ScummVM v2.0.