It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This sale I picked up:

Tales from the Borderlands
Batman - The Telltale Series
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge
Deponia
Syberia 1 & 2
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
TimeShift™
The Saboteur™
ciemnogrodzianin: Welcome in our nostalgic community (:
I've also bought Krondor series, it's really good price now, good choice. I played years ago, but did not understand a lot (also because of language barrier) and I suppose it'll be amazing to play (and try to complete) the game today :)

Regarding Witcher - just started to play. Looks interesting so far. I hope there will be a lot of unique Slavic mythology and bestiary there.
gwensparkle: Thanks for the welcome! :D

About The Witcher - yes, it does look interesting. I hadn't been familiar with the game before perusing Gog, but when I looked at a few reviews and at one person's youtube quick review, I was intrigued by the character development and in-game choices with consequences, and the graphical style. I expect it will be a little while before I get to it, but I'm looking forward to it.
Hello Gwen

Welcome, ignore this post, just re-read your one properly.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by Bodgeit
PainOfSalvation: Total list with GOG Connect games:

A LOT!!!!!
Hory poop on a stick Batman!!! 40 games in one sale? It took me from December 2015 until now to buy 40 games :S
Post edited June 24, 2017 by IwubCheeze
PainOfSalvation: Total list with GOG Connect games:

A LOT!!!!!
IwubCheeze: Hory poop on a stick Batman!!! 40 games in one sale? It took me from December 2015 until now to buy 40 games :S
That's not even the longest list in this thread....
IwubCheeze: Hory poop on a stick Batman!!! 40 games in one sale? It took me from December 2015 until now to buy 40 games :S
HunchBluntley: That's not even the longest list in this thread....
Yeah that's true, a lot of people here bought more. If i had the job i'd probably buy way more but i was limited with the budget. Still, i'm quite happy with the sale. :)
The final list : (a little late)

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Saint's Row The Third
Saint's Row IV
Overlord + Raising Hell
To the Moon
A Bird Story
Bad Mojo Redux
Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Shelter
Banished

Freebies :
Rebel Galaxy
Fantasy General
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (already owned it, so the game found a home through the community giveaway thread)

Gift: :D
Anno 1701 A.D. (received this generous gift thanks to trentonlf)

The sale was a good one overall. The discounts were good. But the earlier format with xp was a better one, or at least I felt so.
And the Mystery Island Adventure thing ... well... I expected it to be a little more integrated into the sale.
HunchBluntley: That's not even the longest list in this thread....
I've seen longer lists in other sales too. Some of the XP sales with leader boards last year had people buying hundreds of games. I just didn't read through this entire thread, that's all :P I've kinda been occupied with Fallout: New Vegas and haven't really been popping in the forums lately.
Post edited June 25, 2017 by IwubCheeze