It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: Does anybody have an unused Steam key for Uriel Chasm from the Indie Gala (social) giveaway, that was supposed to expire on 24/11/2014?
I seem to misplaced mine (I thought emailing the voucher will keep a copy in the mail but it seems they only save the link to the last voucher - now it would be the culling of the cows), and I wonder if it did expire...
I'm only talking about the key from the giveaway, not the one from the bundle before it - that one shouldn't expire at all.

also another and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_witcher_2_2]this, and if you missed my opening list and the second list.
DyNaer: sent you a link for Uriel Chasm ; check your PM ;)
Be sure it's a key that suppose to expire - and not from a bundle! otherwise I have no use for it for this experiment :)
edit: as I assumed, your link is welcomed but is unfitting for this experiment - I need to check if the key that was given in that giveaway can indeed expire - as I think I miss-read (and it would be the voucher expiring, not the key), using the link will only render my account unfit for the key as I'll already have the game and couldn't check if the key works :)
Post edited November 29, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Be sure it's a key that suppose to expire - and not from a bundle! otherwise I have no use for it for this experiment :)
edit: as I assumed, your link is welcomed but is unfitting for this experiment - I need to check if the key that was given in that giveaway can indeed expire - as I think I miss-read (and it would be the voucher expiring, not the key), using the link will only render my account unfit for the key as I'll already have the game and couldn't check if the key works :)
i have no idea if its gonna to expire soon or not (there no indication about this, unless i missed something)

only thing i'm sure it was from a different bundle (Kiss of Death)

you could do anything you want with the key : keep it for your personnal use or give it to someone else , i'm not interested by this game (reason i didn't redeemed it)

edit : after re reading your post, it seems the link will be no use for your experiment. , well i'm not sure at 100%
just keep the link and give to someone interested in this case.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by DyNaer
Just a bump to remind that these promo codes will be expiring today:
from Groupees: Build a Microids Adventure Bundle 2
GOG.com ATLANTIS 2: BEYOND ATLANTIS - Dec 2 2014
GOG.com ATLANTIS 3: THE NEW WORLD - Dec 2 2014
GOG.com DRAGON LORE: THE LEGEND BEGINS - Dec 2 2014
BlackThorny: Just a bump to remind that these promo codes will be expiring today:
All those looked pretty quirky! If they are just gong to expire I'll take one!
BlackThorny: Just a bump to remind that these promo codes will be expiring today:
I would like DRAGON LORE: THE LEGEND BEGINS, thank you.
Personally, I like my french fries with MAHAYO instead of Ketchup. In the USA, that makes me an outcast. I walk alone...I walk alone...
Post edited December 02, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Nothing to see here.
Post edited December 02, 2014 by iphgix
Feels like a shame to let them expire, but none of them tickles my interest at all.
Tannath: Feels like a shame to let them expire, but none of them tickles my interest at all.
They are not my kind of games, but if the codes are going to waste, I could redeem the GOG codes and play each one at least once.
I blame my mother, who taught me not to waste food on my plate. :-S
Post edited December 02, 2014 by Gede
Tannath: Feels like a shame to let them expire, but none of them tickles my interest at all.
Gede: They are not my kind of games, but if the codes are going to waste, I could redeem the GOG codes and play each one at least once.
I blame my mother, who taught me not to waste food on my plate. :-S
Lol, I know what you mean, mine too. ;)
I am not sure BlackThorny is saying that he has the keys, just reminding us that if we have them, they are expiring today.
iphgix: I am not sure BlackThorny is saying that he has the keys, just reminding us that if we have them, they are expiring today.
iphgix is Correct, I'm sorry If my post may have been miss understood, but I don't have any spare codes to give you at this time,
I'm just reminding those that may have them to not let them go to waste :)
Sadly my gog codes expired of those Atlantis games. Too much going on lately IRL.....

:: edited Insurgency keys expired ::
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Briareos262
I also have two free games of Insurgency. Although I have a feeling almost everyone has the game by now because of the deal. :/
Another witcher 2 & gamers movie giveaway and some spare insurgency after a giveaway is over