That's right, folks. It's coming. I'm finally going to do it. You know you've been waiting for it ever since you saw my first court game.
WELL, GET READY, BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!
What? No, I'm not about to leave the GOG forum.
It's the signup for the next Puzzlemaster's Court game!
For those of you who have no idea what this is, you can see the first game zeogold:
Essentially, it is a mystery where a crime has been committed, and the defendant has been dragged into court. Your job is to choose what clues you want to see, and determine from them, along with the advice of your fellow jury members, whether the defendant is innocent or guilty. To make things even more interesting, the person on trial will be a guest star, one of your fellow GOG members (no, not me, no matter how much you'd like it)!
For the new players, you should know the following:
1. Signups will be on a first-come, first-served basis, with some spots "reserved" for players of the first game who've stated that they want to be notified of this one coming.
2. Even if you don't make it in, you can still play! Instead of being part of the jury, you can be part of the audience! You will not be allowed to vote officially, but that won't stop you from sharing your thoughts and having fun! Plus, if a juror has to drop out for any reason (as gamefood did in the first game), you could potentially become a juror in their place (as ashwald did).
3. My mysteries are quite usually some hefty stuff. You might need to take notes. You have been warned.
4. While constant activity is not necessary, you will be expected to cast your vote when the time comes. I understand that you need time to think and that life sometimes gets in the way, but if you take long enough that the game seems to be dragging, I will give the other jurors the option to speed things along without you!
For the returning players, you should know the following:
1. Things have changed. A little. I've taken a few of your guys' suggestions.
2. The prizes are considerably better this time.
3. I'm still open to suggestions before the game starts.
4. Some of you who have expressed the desire to play the game again have received reserved spots. This is just because I made things on a first-come-first-served basis, and I want to make sure you didn't get left out in case a lot of people flooded in somehow. You can still choose to give up your spot if you so desire, of course.
5. I have been assured that the defendant does not have a gun.
9. [reserved for vv221]
11. [reserved for mikopotato]
12. [reserved for bler144]
Prizes courtesy of gnostic
. No, I'm not telling you what they are before you sign up. You're supposed to be joining in because you want to have fun, not because you want a game, ya greedy so-and-so!