It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: That eternal wail of anguish is just their way of saying hi!
sunshinecorp: YOU GET BACK TO WRITING, YA HEAR?
*pistol whips the Puzzlemaster*
WE HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP SOMETIME.
Hey, take it easy! I have a giveaway to attend too as well, y'know! Plus, that officer still hasn't arrived yet, for some reason...
sunshinecorp: YOU GET BACK TO WRITING, YA HEAR?
*pistol whips the Puzzlemaster*
WE HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP SOMETIME.
zeogold: Hey, take it easy! I have a giveaway to attend too as well, y'know! Plus, that officer still hasn't arrived yet, for some reason...
WHAT WAS THAT?
*pistol whips the Puzzlemaster again*
I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME YELLING AT YOU.
Of course I mean this.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by sunshinecorp
zeogold: Hey, take it easy! I have a giveaway to attend too as well, y'know! Plus, that officer still hasn't arrived yet, for some reason...
sunshinecorp: WHAT WAS THAT?
*pistol whips the Puzzlemaster again*
I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME YELLING AT YOU.
Of course I mean this.
Gee, I'm glad I brought this along.
I'm typing it up now. GIve me a bit.
HOW DARE YOU! NOT HAVING THIS PRE-TYPED!
Emachine9643: HOW DARE YOU! NOT HAVING THIS PRE-TYPED!
I change the "story" thing depending on the events that transpire. I'm not psychic.
zeogold: I change the "story" thing depending on the events that transpire. I'm not psychic.
DAMN IT, MAN! Stop replying to me and finish this puzzle off! =p
zeogold: I change the "story" thing depending on the events that transpire. I'm not psychic.
HOW DARE YOU NOT BEING PSYCHIC!
Emachine9643: DAMN IT, MAN! Stop replying to me and finish this puzzle off! =p
Alright, I'll stop replying!
...oh...wait...
Oops.
My bad.
IT'S YOUR FAULT!
sunshinecorp: HOW DARE YOU NOT BEING PSYCHIC!
I knew you were going to say that.
sunshinecorp: IT'S YOUR FAULT!
YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!
GET HIM!
*hides behind mob*
Post edited January 21, 2016 by zeogold
sunshinecorp: HOW DARE YOU NOT BEING PSYCHIC!
zeogold: I knew you were going to say that.
THEN YOU *ARE* PSYCHIC!
zeogold: I knew you were going to say that.
sunshinecorp: THEN YOU *ARE* PSYCHIC!
I am?
Huh. Didn't see that one coming.
sunshinecorp: THEN YOU *ARE* PSYCHIC!
zeogold: I am?
Huh. Didn't see that one coming.
QUICK! HIS PSYCHIC POWERS ARE FADING! PISTOL WHIP HIM!
The votes are in! Let’s recap what happened today.

The jurors carefully studied the evidence and gave their verdicts. Some of the jurors got impatient and questioned the Puzzlemaster’s psychic skills. In the meantime, he whispered to the bailiff a request which went relatively unheard by anyone else. Judgement is at hand.

The judge pounds his gavel, and the court is brought to order. Collecting the votes, the Puzzlemaster stands up.
“Your Honor, by a vote of 10 to 2, the jury finds the defendant, Endre Whitemane:
NOT GUILTY!”
Whitemane fires off his gun out of joy, and the jurors shake hands with one another. Sunshinecorp and madth3 exchange half-worried and half-irritated glances, but say nothing. Bler also seems a bit disgruntled.

Welp, Mr. Whitemane, looks like you’re free to go! I don’t exactly want to let you, as I still have my suspicions, but I suppose there’s nothing we can do about it…
Post edited January 21, 2016 by zeogold
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, SCUMBAGS! The Puzzlemaster and the bailiff requested me to search the well and I've found a body, appears to be Doris Whitemane, Endre's missing wife. Apparently, she's been stabbed to death with a kitchen knife and then dumped into the well.