It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Cheesecake rules! especially the cold, non-baked, variety. The real question though is, if you had to choose between only having access to chocolate desserts for the rest of your life (that is whenever you wanted to eat a dessert), or to only non-chocolate desserts (such as fruity cheesecake) what would you choose? I really don't know :-\
Chocolate is overrated. Cheescake for life! Especially with strawberries.
darthspudius: I like cheesecake, preferably with mango.
Funny random fact: in spanish, "mango" is slang for penis. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
darthspudius: I like cheesecake, preferably with mango.
javihyuga: Funny random fact: in spanish, "mango" is slang for penis. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dare I ask how that came about haha?
darthspudius: Dare I ask how that came about haha?
Lack of sleep puts me in random mode, don't mind me xDDD
bigpap: Wrestling is a sport, pro wrestling is staged. :D
I don't get pro wrestling either.
Emob78: Wrestling is like anything else on television. You just have to turn your brain off and enjoy the ride.

But for keeping with the theme of this thread, I've played wrestling games going all the way back to the NES. Pretty much all of them for the last 5 or 6 years have sucked bantha wank.
I definitely understand why people enjoy watching wrestling on TV, we used to get those shows here in Sweden as well when I grew up; the Hart brothers, the Brittish Bulldog, The Million Dollar man and all those guys. As a kid it was one of the coolest things to see on TV.
nightcraw1er.488: All I can suggest is don't. I believe it had securerom or something similar. I had to contact their support to finally get it to work at all, and then it crashed about 10 mins in, probably due to the same drm. I aquired a *cough* version of it a while back, just for the purpose of playing without the drm, which seemed to work better, however the game itself was so poor I gave up and deleted it completely, I might even have chucked the DVD case out now as well.
tinyE: Thanks, I'll stick with San Andreas.
It's not securom, but it's still dependent on Games for Windows Live, and it expects you to be logged into it AND Rockstar Social Club to launch. That said, the experience on PC is far beyond the console versions, not even including the mods you can get for it. (Of which there are MANY.)
tinyE: Thanks, I'll stick with San Andreas.
LiquidOxygen80: It's not securom, but it's still dependent on Games for Windows Live, and it expects you to be logged into it AND Rockstar Social Club to launch. That said, the experience on PC is far beyond the console versions, not even including the mods you can get for it. (Of which there are MANY.)
Yeah, I spent four days getting "invalid code" sending emails back and forth, downloading shit, finally got it up and running and it immediately told me my specs weren't good enough, and closed down. When I shut down and tried to restart it asked me to start entire code bullshit thing again, so I took the disc out of the drive and tossed it into the back of my closet.
Post edited September 09, 2015 by tinyE
LiquidOxygen80: It's not securom, but it's still dependent on Games for Windows Live, and it expects you to be logged into it AND Rockstar Social Club to launch. That said, the experience on PC is far beyond the console versions, not even including the mods you can get for it. (Of which there are MANY.)
tinyE: Yeah, I spent four days getting "invalid code" sending emails back and forth, downloading shit, finally got it up and running and it immediately told me my specs weren't good enough, and closed down. When I shut down and tried to restart it asked me to start entire code bullshit thing again, so I took the disc out of the drive and tossed it into the back of my closet.
I don't blame ya. It IS a frickin' hassle, even as a fan of the game. Saints Row is all well and good, but it just doesn't scratch the same itches that GTA does, so I just sort of dealt with it. (I already had accounts with both, so it was less of a hassle than you experienced, I'm sure.)
tinyE: Yeah, I spent four days getting "invalid code" sending emails back and forth, downloading shit, finally got it up and running and it immediately told me my specs weren't good enough, and closed down. When I shut down and tried to restart it asked me to start entire code bullshit thing again, so I took the disc out of the drive and tossed it into the back of my closet.
LiquidOxygen80: I don't blame ya. It IS a frickin' hassle, even as a fan of the game. Saints Row is all well and good, but it just doesn't scratch the same itches that GTA does, so I just sort of dealt with it. (I already had accounts with both, so it was less of a hassle than you experienced, I'm sure.)
I still have San Andreas, and even though I've played it through dozens of times, with my new PC I'm able to play it maxed out and it is a whole new game now. I have Saints Row but I can't download it till next month.
ScotchMonkey: Chocolate is overrated. Cheescake for life! Especially with strawberries.
Fruity desserts are the best and yes strawberries rule, but not as much as mulberries!
Attachments: