It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*performs left cheek sneak* Time for anotha'!
*peeks*
niniendowarrior: University work is so intense!
Leucius: IS it, now? Is it... INTENSELY intense? ;)
Yes! :) It's hard to visit this place with everything that's happening.
niniendowarrior: University work is so intense!
Braussie: How've you been?
I'm well, thank you. University work isn't slowing down any time soon but I'm happy with the job switch. :)
Post edited April 29, 2016 by niniendowarrior
Almost no sale at all today, but the cave is still empty. Where's everybody? Is there a secret game going on in the back room?
i've been sucked into the awesome that is ARK. omg that game is the best, i can't stop playing it.
DeMignon: Almost no sale at all today, but the cave is still empty. Where's everybody? Is there a secret game going on in the back room?
I've been pulled away from video games for a while. The family and I have been doing more board games and the like. Anyone have any recommendations?
DeMignon: Almost no sale at all today, but the cave is still empty. Where's everybody? Is there a secret game going on in the back room?
Well, it is a hermit cave after all -- maybe he/she/it/(insert appropriate other human gender here)/zqwervglbluzl (sorry didn't want to insult any passing aliens there) popped out for a quick drink because they were feeling lonely -- defeats the point, I know, but that's those blasted hermits for you! :-P
Post edited May 03, 2016 by blakstar
Crewdroog: i've been sucked into the awesome that is ARK. omg that game is the best, i can't stop playing it.
I keep wanting to get it, but I hear you need friends otherwise it's lonely.
Crewdroog: i've been sucked into the awesome that is ARK. omg that game is the best, i can't stop playing it.
Isn't that the game where you ride around on dinosaurs and build log cabin houses? I'm too out of the loop now. You kids and your persistent online gaming communities.
Emob78: Isn't that the game where you ride around on dinosaurs and build log cabin houses? I'm too out of the loop now. You kids and your persistent online gaming communities.
it is! I ride around on my T-rex :)
Emob78: Isn't that the game where you ride around on dinosaurs and build log cabin houses? I'm too out of the loop now. You kids and your persistent online gaming communities.
Crewdroog: it is! I ride around on my T-rex :)
Steam says you can play locally or online. Is it really playable locally or just technically playable?
justanoldgamer: Steam says you can play locally or online. Is it really playable locally or just technically playable?
I'd like to know this too. One of the reasons I haven't gotten it yet is because I hear certain servers have bad griefers.
justanoldgamer: Steam says you can play locally or online. Is it really playable locally or just technically playable?
I started by playing single player. you are all by yourself and when you log-off, the game stops, unlike when you play on a server. the single player is exactly like the multiplayer, no differences (well except for the game stopping). and you can adjust your settings however you want (short nights, more resources upon gathering, etc etc etc)

there is also the option to upload this eye-thingy which is a cheat detector for online play. you DO NOT have to download this to play single player and only need it if you play on a server that requires it (as per how the person who set the server up decided).
Leucius: I'd like to know this too. One of the reasons I haven't gotten it yet is because I hear certain servers have bad griefers.
there are friendly servers, but you gotta look for them. i was on one where people didn't attack each other and got along, however, they also had all the best places picked out, so we didn't stay long.
Post edited May 04, 2016 by Crewdroog
Howdy all! :-)

Anyone know if the latest Hitman game is worth the buy?
niniendowarrior: Howdy all! :-)

Anyone know if the latest Hitman game is worth the buy?
No clue. Sorry, buddy!