It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: /GodMode = TRUE
Sachys: *kicks leucius from the universe
NUUUU.... *spirals out into deep space, noticing a trex shaped space ship as he spirals out*
*continues to eat pretzels*
*deletes universe, loads up giant sausage instead

MMMMM
Emob78: So I just came up with an idea. What if God (please atheists, go with me here) started using console commands on the universe? Imagine if we all woke up tomorrow and discovered that our heads had turned huge or that we could fly around with no-clip on. Suddenly, many of our homes began turning into empty zoning lots like Sim City, and someone had decided to strap 4,503 deadly weapons on our backs because 'to hell with load bearing limits - GIVE ALL'. Just imagine if only for one day, everyone on planet Earth had GOD MODE turned on. Can you picture the circus music level of chaos that would follow?

There's a comedy skit there somewhere. Someone will probably link me to a cheesy Cracked skit or something and my day will be ruined. Anyway, thought that was something funny for ya'll to ponder while on the toilet for your morning bowel movement.
Are you by any chance insinuating we are mere coding manifesting as selfconscious programs unaware of the level up folder?!

Wait..........why that cat crossed again?
Sachys: *deletes universe, loads up giant sausage instead

MMMMM
*Appends to sausage, unloads it on remote backdoor.

AAHHHH.
Post edited April 15, 2016 by LoboBlanco
Crewdroog: [snip]
it would totally break the system. he'd get bsod'd and have to go to a previous backup of Earth.

but seriously, the amount of stupid that would ensue, it would be catastrophic and i'd be happy to be out in the country until he ~tgm off. no clipping would be weird.
blakstar: Ermmmm... You do realise that trying to take this subject seriously makes you sound totally insane, right? :-P
:)
Emob78: So I just came up with an idea. What if God (please atheists, go with me here) started using console commands on the universe? Imagine if we all woke up tomorrow and discovered that our heads had turned huge or that we could fly around with no-clip on. Suddenly, many of our homes began turning into empty zoning lots like Sim City, and someone had decided to strap 4,503 deadly weapons on our backs because 'to hell with load bearing limits - GIVE ALL'. Just imagine if only for one day, everyone on planet Earth had GOD MODE turned on. Can you picture the circus music level of chaos that would follow?

There's a comedy skit there somewhere. Someone will probably link me to a cheesy Cracked skit or something and my day will be ruined. Anyway, thought that was something funny for ya'll to ponder while on the toilet for your morning bowel movement.
LoboBlanco: Are you by any chance insinuating we are mere coding manifesting as selfconscious programs unaware of the level up folder?!

Sachys: *deletes universe, loads up giant sausage instead

MMMMM
LoboBlanco: *Appends to sausage, unloads it on remote backdoor.

AAHHHH.
Determinism vs free will vs console commands

The previous question might be multiple choice with no true right or wrong answer. Then again, maybe it's not.
What always caused a memory stockpile error is thinking that if Earth is floating in space..........where is space floating in?

Imagine an atom, surrounded by electrons............now imagine the Sun sourrounded by planets. If you get far away from the atom you may see a molecule, just as well if you get far from the solar system you may see a galaxy (GOG may cause a paradox here). Now if you keep going farther away from the molecule you may see a particle, in the same way if you keep going farther from the galaxy you may see a cumulus. You may even go farther from the particle and may start to see a part of a structure or the whole of a being. What could you see if you get as far from a cumulus of galaxies?
LoboBlanco: Are you by any chance insinuating we are mere coding manifesting as selfconscious programs unaware of the level up folder?!

*Appends to sausage, unloads it on remote backdoor.

AAHHHH.
Emob78: Determinism vs free will vs console commands

The previous question might be multiple choice with no true right or wrong answer. Then again, maybe it's not.
Not a GOGbear I guess.
Post edited April 16, 2016 by LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco: What always caused a memory stockpile error is thinking that if Earth is floating in space..........where is space floating in?

Imagine an atom, surrounded by electrons............now imagine the Sun sourrounded by planets. If you get far away from the atom you may see a molecule, just as well if you get far from the solar system you may see a galaxy (GOG may cause a paradox here). Now if you keep going farther away from the molecule you may see a particle, in the same way if you keep going farther from the galaxy you may see a cumulus. You may even go farther from the particle and may start to see a part of a structure or the whole of a being. What could you see if you get as far from a cumulus of galaxies?
We are a molecule on some gigantic flower in a gigantic world that's in an even bigger universe, galaxy, and cumulus.
Leucius: We are a molecule on some gigantic flower in a gigantic world that's in an even bigger universe, galaxy, and cumulus.
Take it easy man.. I thought we were some some toad from in a cosmic tongue.
Leucius: We are a molecule on some gigantic flower in a gigantic world that's in an even bigger universe, galaxy, and cumulus.
Antimateria: Take it easy man.. I thought we were some some toad from in a cosmic tongue.
We might just be ;)
Antimateria: Take it easy man.. I thought we were some some toad from in a cosmic tongue.
Leucius: We might just be ;)
Also.. greatest thing ever it seems.. I've seem to have gotten 1 positive point.
Leucius: We might just be ;)
Antimateria: Also.. greatest thing ever it seems.. I've seem to have gotten 1 positive point.
SHH First rule about rep club....
Antimateria: Also.. greatest thing ever it seems.. I've seem to have gotten 1 positive point.
Leucius: SHH First rule about rep club....
i thought he was on about... actually, i dont know
Leucius: SHH First rule about rep club....
Sachys: i thought he was on about... actually, i dont know
Logic. ;)
Sachys: i thought he was on about... actually, i dont know
Leucius: Logic. ;)
nah, 6am.