It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: *immediately stops, gets up and brushes self off* Oh, never mind then. *walks away whistling*

Heeeey, I told you about that in private. Well you can just forget about borrowing the cage now mister.
Sachys: I asked to borrow a cake. Are you deaf as well as snotsome?! O______o
What? A cake? Who the hell borrows a cake? You can't return it. Or I guess you could, but I don't want it back like that!

Edit: ok i've fought off sleep long enough and the cold meds are kickin' in. good night all!
Post edited August 31, 2015 by Crewdroog
Sachys: I asked to borrow a cake. Are you deaf as well as snotsome?! O______o
Crewdroog: What? A cake? Who the hell borrows a cake? You can't return it. Or I guess you could, but I don't want it back like that!
you didnt stipulate that when we made the deal.

*goes to prepare the return of the cake
The Hermit Cave - A place to live out your fantasies, no matter how absurd. (Should be our motto along with -)
Hermits of the World, Stay Home and Play Video Games!
Leucius: The Hermit Cave - A place to live out your fantasies, no matter how absurd. (Should be our motto along with -)
Or get camels and cross the desert!
Leucius: The Hermit Cave - A place to live out your fantasies, no matter how absurd. (Should be our motto along with -)
Sachys: Or get camels and cross the desert!
Separately and at least 500 yards apart.
Leucius: Separately and at least 500 yards apart.
tied together with the unwashed loincloths in case of a dust storm!
Leucius: Separately and at least 500 yards apart.
Sachys: tied together with the unwashed loincloths in case of a dust storm!
Which also serve as snake repellent. (Can't be too careful in the desert)
Drinking and driving is a very dangerous activity, but drinking and hermit caving is usually pretty safe... usually.
Sachys: tied together with the unwashed loincloths in case of a dust storm!
Leucius: Which also serve as snake repellent. (Can't be too careful in the desert)
and Gnu bait!
Sachys: and Gnu bait!
What does the GNU General Public License have to do with that stuff? O,o
Sachys: and Gnu bait!
BillyMaysFan59: What does the GNU General Public License have to do with that stuff? O,o
Didn't you know? You need a Gnu license to string unwashed loinclothes together in the desert whilst riding camel-back.
Who served the GOGbears?
- I told you all they are barred!
Attachments:
zhd.jpg (93 Kb)
i got a great idea for gog's official theme:

just take AC/DC's TNT and replace tnt through gog
apehater: i got a great idea for gog's official theme:

just take AC/DC's TNT and replace tnt through gog
No. AC/DC is like nails on a chalkboard. God i hate that band. Every song sounds exactly the same. Horrible.
*notes down Crewdroogs "kryptonyte" for future reference in case it all kicks off in here.