It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

don't see no wenches. ...
I wish to have some fun and replay an older game I own from now and over this weekend, but I can't decide between these 2 choices.

Simcity 4
Vampire the masquerade bloodlines

Which would you choose? (There is no right or wrong, love them both, I'm just finicky on my decision-making regarding this one.)
Post edited August 07, 2015 by Nicole28
Nicole28: I wish to have some fun and replay an older game I own from now and over this weekend, but I can't decide between these 2 choices.

Simcity 4

Which would you choose? (There is no right or wrong, love them both, I'm just finicky on my decision-making regarding this one.)
not played vampire, but I can tell you I found sim citry 4 to be a massive let down on returning to it after years - my guess is \I'd been wearing them nostalgia glasses all the time

On an entirely different note, I've been in touch with TET recently, and can announce to you all (with his permission), he is now the proud father of a 7 week old baby boy - and the bairns name is not Judas G-Doc Jr!
Post edited August 07, 2015 by Sachys
Nicole28: ... replay an older game I own from now and over this weekend, but I can't decide between these 2 choices.
Simcity 4
Each of them might take longer than one weekend to finish, though Simcity isn't story driven, thus easier to stop at any time.
Sachys: On an entirely different note, I've been in touch with TET recently, and can announce to you all (with his permission), he is now the proud father of a 7 week old baby boy - and the bairns name is not Judas G-Doc Jr!
That's interesting news! All the best to the new father, if you talk to him. It's his first, isn't it?
DeMignon: That's interesting news! All the best to the new father, if you talk to him. It's his first, isn't it?
Well unless hes reponsible for any deformed half GOGbear hybrids lurking in the tower... I would presume so!
Sachys: Well unless he's responsible for any deformed half GOGbear hybrids lurking in the tower...
You never know! Some of them look suspiciously enigmatic ;-)
Sachys: On an entirely different note, I've been in touch with TET recently, and can announce to you all (with his permission), he is now the proud father of a 7 week old baby boy - and the bairns name is not Judas G-Doc Jr!
Awesome. Do you think that deserves its own thread?
BillyMaysFan59: Awesome. Do you think that deserves its own thread?
I told him I'd just announce it in here quietly and let the news spread organically... like the mildew.

BTW: Pretty sure it shouldnt have evolved eyes already! O______o!
Sachys: Well unless he's responsible for any deformed half GOGbear hybrids lurking in the tower...
DeMignon: You never know! Some of them look suspiciously enigmatic ;-)
I see what you mean! o___________O~
Attachments:
Post edited August 08, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: I told him I'd just announce it in here quietly and let the news spread organically... like the mildew.

We can respect that then.

BTW.... I love your TET gogbear!
Sachys: I told him I'd just announce it in here quietly and let the news spread organically... like the mildew.

BillyMaysFan59: We can respect that then.

Somewhere I have one of G-Doc I did ages ago too!
and tonights B-Movie offering (courtesy of pootubes random shit):

The 27th Day (1957)

Has autosubs.
this one actually has a really interesting premise - and its only about an hour long. Good one for fans of Twilight Zone / Outer limits and their king: Out of the Unknown.
Sachys: this one actually has a really interesting premise - and its only about an hour long. Good one for fans of Twilight Zone / Outer limits
I love both, so this should be fun. Thx!
Post edited August 08, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Congratulations to TET & his lady! :D

BillyMaysFan59: We can respect that then.

Yes, that was cute - and a little spooky lol