It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: . By around this point in previous sales it became pretty much impossible to keep the free codes within GOG, and I'm reluctant to go off-forum.
This is true, very true, but this guy is being overt to the point of ludicrous. XD Perhaps it's a fine line but I appreciate a little more tact from my bullshit artist. :P
HeDanny: so with the scammers everywhere because of the sale, just what are the current guidelines to make sure our freebies go towards encouraging positive community behavior, and not just simply feeding the trolls?

I'd expect most people who wanted them would have the freebies at this stage of the sale anyway, wouldn't they. By around this point in previous sales it became pretty much impossible to keep the free codes within GOG, and I'm reluctant to go off-forum.
Give the keys to foxworks or sachys for their giveaways or to someone else you know will give the game to a legitimate person in a future giveaway.
low rated
HeDanny: so with the scammers everywhere because of the sale, just what are the current guidelines to make sure our freebies go towards encouraging positive community behavior, and not just simply feeding the trolls?

I'd expect most people who wanted them would have the freebies at this stage of the sale anyway, wouldn't they. By around this point in previous sales it became pretty much impossible to keep the free codes within GOG, and I'm reluctant to go off-forum.
on reddit much more polite people than here..
they reffer to scam when you trade something?! how in the hell..
nes400: they reffer to scam when you trade something?! how in the hell..
It's been explained so many times, you're either thick or in denial.
Well one of my keys did go to nes. I'm not really active enough here to know what's going on but oh well. Hopefully he enjoys it I guess.
Hackworthy.900: Well one of my keys did go to nes. I'm not really active enough here to know what's going on but oh well. Hopefully he enjoys it I guess.
He probably already traded it but don't worry, it happens. Don't let him deter you from the forum, he is an anomaly here.

trentonlf: Give the keys to foxworks or sachys for their giveaways or to someone else you know will give the game to a legitimate person in a future giveaway.
Could I get some more information on this please? I have GAs hidden in BE2.0 so I'm totally out of the loop here. Thanks.
HeDanny: Could I get some more information on this please? I have GAs hidden in BE2.0 so I'm totally out of the loop here. Thanks.
There are a few forum members who are pretty much beyond reproach and handle giveaways with expertise and efficiency. Foxworks and Sachys are probably the two best ones at the moment, as they are both active and visible on the forums. Just get in touch with one of them and offer your spare codes. They will add them to their giveaways (search the forums for the BBBBBBoB giveaways to see more). IamSinistar would be another good choice if he's up for it.
deleted
Attachments:
NoxTM: Yo dogs, if you gift me Among the Sleep, both Amnesias, Slender and Penumbra you can borrow my GOG copy of Morrowind GOTY for a couple of days. See attached image for proof.
do i get the MS paint expansion? XD

(but seriously, great post)
NoxTM: Yo dogs, if you gift me Among the Sleep, both Amnesias, Slender and Penumbra you can borrow my GOG copy of Morrowind GOTY for a couple of days. See attached image for proof.
Seems legit.
Attachments:
deleted
Has IT left?
Don't tell me the show is over!
LOL hahahaha. +1
OneFiercePuppy: search the forums for the BBBBBBoB giveaways to see more
Search is flakey at the best of times, but that search got exactly one hit. your post. At any rate, I did a bit more digging and found the main chimp, so I sen't him a PM asking if he can take the codes off my hands.

Thanks for your help, guys. Fingers crossed the codes go somewhere and don't expire!