It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As Legend of Grimrock 2 returned to sale with -75% bonus I am looking for generous soul who would like to grant me a gift of it. Thank you very much in advance. :)
high rated
I am giving away a couple of Trine 2: TCS keys (GoG), PM if interested. I would also appreciate a Starpoint Gemini 2 key if anyone has one.

EDIT: The Trine 2 keys are now gone, sorry to those who did not get one.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Hackworthy.900
Hackworthy.900: I am giving away a couple of Trine 2: TCS keys (GoG), PM if interested. I would also appreciate a Starpoint Gemini 2 key if anyone has one.
DO NOT GIFT nes!!!!!
Good gifting everyone! +1
Post edited June 10, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Hackworthy.900: I am giving away a couple of Trine 2: TCS keys (GoG), PM if interested. I would also appreciate a Starpoint Gemini 2 key if anyone has one.
Hi Hackworthy.900! I have played Trine 2 on PS3 and have this newer version on PS4 too (via PS PLUS). I fondly recommend this game to the lucky ones that ask it from you. Anyone should give it a try! :)

REDVWIN
I tried PMing you (but I can find that function?!?... lol). I sent you a "start conversation" instead. I'm interested in the Trine 2, but the PM system defeated me. Anyways... cheers regardless!

Thank you so much for knocking this one off my wishlist! I've always wanted to give it a go since playing the demo on my Xbox a few years back (that may have even been the first game). The game is gorgeous, I saw it called a "modern Lost Vikings" and yet I still manage to always wait until "next sale" to grab it. And now I don't have to.
tinyE: DO NOT GIFT nes!!!!!
Who? Why?

Ixamyakxim: Thank you so much for knocking this one off my wishlist! I've always wanted to give it a go since playing the demo on my Xbox a few years back (that may have even been the first game). The game is gorgeous, I saw it called a "modern Lost Vikings" and yet I still manage to always wait until "next sale" to grab it. And now I don't have to.
It's a fantastic game I am glad to share it.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Hackworthy.900
Hackworthy.900: Who? Why?
nes400. He got involved in some pretty shady dealings and when confronted spazzed out and went on full-on rampage mode instead of trying to explain himself. He may also be ChameleonMXK and/or Abcde00.
EDIT: the drama starts here
Post edited June 10, 2015 by OneFiercePuppy

Ixamyakxim: Thank you so much for knocking this one off my wishlist! I've always wanted to give it a go since playing the demo on my Xbox a few years back (that may have even been the first game). The game is gorgeous, I saw it called a "modern Lost Vikings" and yet I still manage to always wait until "next sale" to grab it. And now I don't have to.
Hackworthy.900: It's a fantastic game I am glad to share it.
He's a scammer. So much so that his OP was removed before you could notice it. :P
low rated

It's a fantastic game I am glad to share it.
tinyE: He's a scammer. So much so that his OP was removed before you could notice it. :P
many thanks Hackworthy loved the first trine ;) cheers
why so much hate tiny ?? :D
Post edited June 10, 2015 by nes400
Why did he reply that to me? :P
mrcrispy83: It's been a while since I posted in this thread, so I hope a short summer sale wishlist wouldn't trouble anyone :)

Tales of Maj'eyal + DLC

I'd like gifters to please consider others first. And just a thank you, both for the consideration and on the behalf of others.
Check your PM (aka Chat).
low rated
mrcrispy83: It's been a while since I posted in this thread, so I hope a short summer sale wishlist wouldn't trouble anyone :)

Tales of Maj'eyal + DLC

I'd like gifters to please consider others first. And just a thank you, both for the consideration and on the behalf of others.
PaterAlf: Check your PM (aka Chat).
Pater sry to bug you again you created a mess for me..
i mean c'mon you OVERREACTED
so with the scammers everywhere because of the sale, just what are the current guidelines to make sure our freebies go towards encouraging positive community behavior, and not just simply feeding the trolls?

I'd expect most people who wanted them would have the freebies at this stage of the sale anyway, wouldn't they. By around this point in previous sales it became pretty much impossible to keep the free codes within GOG, and I'm reluctant to go off-forum.