It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: Hi, i'd greatly appreciate if a fellow gogger could help me out and gift me Commandos 2&3.

I have gift codes for Little Big Adventure and Quest for Glory 1-5 which you both can have or i can just get you something else.Thx.
LesterKnight99: well, since you're offering, is it alright to ask for republique remastered? ignore this if you want, it's all good.
Good to see you working on your negative rep again.
low rated
LesterKnight99: well, since you're offering, is it alright to ask for republique remastered? ignore this if you want, it's all good.
MaGo72: Good to see you working on your negative rep again.
I'm not sure what you mean here; are you saying it's good that i'm trying to raise my rep, or are you being sarcastic?

Some guy's been downrepping me and a couple of other members recently; this is totally not on me.

I was originally at 45 rep.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by LesterKnight99
ALH: Hi, i'd greatly appreciate if a fellow gogger could help me out and gift me Commandos 2&3.

I have gift codes for Little Big Adventure and Quest for Glory 1-5 which you both can have or i can just get you something else.Thx.
You're asking Republique for Commandos 2&3 ? Did I read that right?
Post edited March 01, 2015 by KneeTheCap
low rated
KneeTheCap: You're asking Republique for Commandos 2&3 ? Did I read that right?
Ah. Now i see. Editing now, totally unjust. thank you.
Post edited March 01, 2015 by LesterKnight99
MaGo72: Good to see you working on your negative rep again.
LesterKnight99: I'm not sure what you mean here; are you saying it's good that i'm trying to raise my rep, or are you being sarcastic?

Some guy's been downrepping me and a couple of other members recently; this is totally not on me.

It was meant sarcastic :).
low rated
LesterKnight99: I'm not sure what you mean here; are you saying it's good that i'm trying to raise my rep, or are you being sarcastic?

MaGo72: It was meant sarcastic :).
Ah, ok.
MaGo72: It was meant sarcastic :).
LesterKnight99: Ah, ok.
Republique was quite a leap for Commandos 2+3. xD
LesterKnight99: Ah, ok.
MaGo72: Republique was quite a leap for Commandos 2+3. xD
Yeah XD

Sorry if i came off as rude in my post; i had very high rep before, so it's a bit annoying to be in the neg-rep area again.
Well in fairness (and no I haven't played Republique) C2 is one of the greatest games of all time. It's Diablo/NOLF/Fallout good.
tinyE: Well in fairness (and no I haven't played Republique)
If you have an iOS device, you should get it, it's brilliant.
tinyE: Well in fairness (and no I haven't played Republique) C2 is one of the greatest games of all time. It's Diablo/NOLF/Fallout good.
NOLF? 0_o

Nothing Out-does Lovely Females?
Night Of-the Living...Frosting? 0_0
tinyE: Well in fairness (and no I haven't played Republique) C2 is one of the greatest games of all time. It's Diablo/NOLF/Fallout good.
Ahhh, do not mention that, I am already dying in C1 like hell and Alt Tab kills the game. And since I am one of the people who are playing games from first to last sequel I now need to finish C1 first before playing C2 ;).
Why don't more people ask for Double Dragon? It seriously looks like a game I'd get lost in for hours before eventually rage quitting at 2 AM. :)
ZaineH: Why don't more people ask for Double Dragon? It seriously looks like a game I'd get lost in for hours before eventually rage quitting at 2 AM. :)
I remember part 3 had an exploit to beat the game. 2 player could get close enough to do the special spin kick with your partner. Stay in one place and just do that every level to win lol
Post edited March 01, 2015 by Shmacky-McNuts
low rated
ZaineH: Why don't more people ask for Double Dragon? It seriously looks like a game I'd get lost in for hours before eventually rage quitting at 2 AM. :)
Ok then, i ask you for that trilogy :P