It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sacred 2 if anyone is generous?
May I yell fuck me?

not a nice way to bump
Post edited November 23, 2014 by GioVio123
Could someone help me get the lagacy of kain saga, please? My credit card is full. I can´t believe i let this happened i should be able to buy it.
I was wondering if anyone has any spare copy of the following games?

Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale 2
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Recently got gifted dracula 4 and 5 for the missus, although she struggled with the difficulty, was tryna tell her about simon the sorcerer if anyone has that spare? the voice one! thanks guys
If anyone has a spare copy of Baldur's Gate 2, I would be much obliged and thankful to add it to my games. Back in the day, I owned it, but traded it to a friend for a PS1 (Mine had given up the ghost) and Oregon Trail.

I've watched the D&D sale go past 3 times, and each time have wanted so badly to get it, but don't have the spare cash.

I realize I haven't posted, so it might make me suspect, but have been a GOG member since Dec 2012. I could give Gun Monkeys on Steam, if anyone wants.
high rated
scoobydooami: If anyone has a spare copy of Baldur's Gate 2, I would be much obliged and thankful to add it to my games.
Check your PM.
scoobydooami: If anyone has a spare copy of Baldur's Gate 2, I would be much obliged and thankful to add it to my games.
Nudiustertian: Check your PM.
Thank you! You were so kind to add Planescape Torment, too! I have never played that game, but have always heard great things about it.

I've been quietly keeping my eye on this thread, trying to work up the courage to be so bold as to ask for a game, because I didn't want to appear greedy. This community is very generous, and I will definitely pay it forward.

Thanks again. :)
Does anyone have a heroes 3 gift.would be very happy.pls.thx
high rated
So, my avatar is Dak'kon from Planescape: Torment, and there's a good reason for that.

Three copies of Planescape: Torment are up for grabs -- I'd have more, but buying them one by one is a pain in the ass. PM if you want a copy, first come first serve.

Updated my journal: all gone! That took longer than I expected. Expect some more tomorrow, I don't think everyone on GOG has it yet. :-)
Post edited November 23, 2014 by Nudiustertian
have some hb links like xcom apocalypse, other stuff like from this xcom bundle, teleglitch.i really need heroes 3 .if you can gift it or trade it i will be reall happy coz i wanna play it with my friend but no credit card
Nudiustertian: So, my avatar is Dak'kon from Planescape: Torment, and there's a good reason for that.

Three copies of Planescape: Torment are up for grabs -- I'd have more, but buying them one by one is a pain in the ass. PM if you want a copy, first come first serve.
First!
Just as a quick aside, I'm wondering how I can give someone a rep point. I have clicked the + sign on the far right side of the post, but nothing seems to happen. The poster's rep hasn't gone up, and I get no type of response that I clicked it.

Is it possible that my adblock is making it not work? I'm using AdFender on Windows 8.1 in IE Desktop.
scoobydooami: Just as a quick aside, I'm wondering how I can give someone a rep point. I have clicked the + sign on the far right side of the post, but nothing seems to happen. The poster's rep hasn't gone up, and I get no type of response that I clicked it.

Is it possible that my adblock is making it not work? I'm using AdFender on Windows 8.1 in IE Desktop.
More than 1 person is necessary to get rep
scoobydooami: Just as a quick aside, I'm wondering how I can give someone a rep point. I have clicked the + sign on the far right side of the post, but nothing seems to happen. The poster's rep hasn't gone up, and I get no type of response that I clicked it.

Ungunbu: More than 1 person is necessary to get rep
Okay. Thank you.