It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anybody has 5$ to spare or less I would really like to play Rune Classic OR the original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, if that is an acceptable request. Regardless, many thanks to all you wish fulfillers out there for making GOG an amazing place.
Sachys: Long time no see Squibbers! - Been hiding in a damp shed incase any of the fireworks set you off? ;)
DampSquib: lol, wish it was that.....health issues kept me away.
Flying visit for now.
Always around in lurker mode :)
You know you could have just sorted out that poo problem with some Encona hot sauce! ;)
high rated
Flying visit for now.
So sorry to hear about it, hope you'll have a swift and full recovery! :-)
HypersomniacLive: So sorry to hear about it, hope you'll have a swift and full recovery! :-)
Cheers, much appreciated :)
Post edited November 18, 2014 by DampSquib
Flying visit for now.
Sachys: You know you could have just sorted out that poo problem with some Encona hot sauce! ;)
Spicy and delicious :P
Ring sting ahoy.
Sachys: You know you could have just sorted out that poo problem with some Encona hot sauce! ;)
DampSquib: Spicy and delicious :P
Ring sting ahoy.
Well, you do smell like... geordie racegoers!

(hell, i dont know!)
DampSquib: Spicy and delicious :P
Ring sting ahoy.
O_______o

...well if thats yer ting!
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Sachys
I pretty much maxed out my puny budget already on this current sale, so if anyone is feeling generous enough to gift me the Sam and Max bundle OR Deponia trilogy OR the Indie Puzzler bundle, you'd be my new best friend.

No seriously, it'd make my whole holiday.
Also I am most definitely NOT asking for all of these. They're just the bundles I'm most interested in. I'd love to repay the favor, I just can't at the moment.
I've heard nothing but good things about nwn 2 from a friend, but he lost his copy years ago so I never got to try it; maybe someone has an extra copy lying around? It would be an awesome way to spend the holidays inside.
If anyone is in a good mood, I would very very much appreciate COSSACKS ANTHOLOGY.

Thank you very much for considering, and have a nice day :)
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Miljac
Could somone please gift me Star Wars: KOTOR? I know it isn't on sale right now but I'm really tired because I bought it from a flea market but cannot get it to work now. I'm also feeling quite under the weather because I've been nursing my children for a few days at home - they are puking and I'm afraid I might be soon too...

Bless you....
Miljac: If anyone is in a good mood, I would very very much appreciate COSSACKS ANTHOLOGY.

I have a Steam Key for Cossacks: Art of War if you want it
DampSquib: Check PM, oh and the extra game is a bonus :)
Enjoy and hope you don't have it.
OMG, I just get up and see this! THANK YOU!!! Certainly you make me a very happy adventure gamer!

edit: I didn't have the bonus game thank you for that too!
I hope you are getting well soon.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by nicoc77
Small wishlist from the fall sales:

1. Neverwinter Nights 2
2. Icewind Dale 1
3. Icewind Dale 2

Thanks to all the generous people that are making dreams come true.
Miljac: If anyone is in a good mood, I would very very much appreciate COSSACKS ANTHOLOGY.

Ungunbu: I have a Steam Key for Cossacks: Art of War if you want it
Thank you, I appreciate gesture very much, but I am sort of DRM Free fan :)

But thanks a lot anyway :D
Ungunbu: I have a Steam Key for Cossacks: Art of War if you want it
Miljac: Thank you, I appreciate gesture very much, but I am sort of DRM Free fan :)

But thanks a lot anyway :D
As you wish, I'll probably giveaway it in the "open this thread" thread later today. In the meanwhile PM me if you change your mind.

Cheers