It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AcidFlux: Hey, there! ^_^

By any chance, does anyone has a Spare Key from any of the games that were given for free:

Still Life 2
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs. :)
You should chance your name for IAmKindAndCute like Zurvan7 suggested u.u

Hehehe

Thanks a lot! =D

+1
Post edited August 08, 2014 by AcidFlux
Would love blade of darkness, It's on sale for $1.79 and it's been recommended loads by other dark souls fans and I'm broke for the forseeable future, please and thanks in advance :D
Post edited August 09, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Roman5: if anyone's feeling in a Good mood, I'd really appreciate Blade of Darkness that's on promo right now, as I wanted to give it a shot for a long time

as always, I guarantee that the game will be played and not just sit and gather virtual dust on my virtual shelf

thanks! :)
Ophelium: As soon as I get the missing code because of GOGbears issue solved, I'll send you a PM.
got the PM and the game, many thanks!

time to give this one a shot and see if it's good as people say it is :)
IAmSinistar: I've always passed over this game because a cursory glance made it seem uninteresting. But you prompted me to take a better look at it, and it does seem like fun. So I've picked it up.

In gratitude, I got you a copy as well. Check your PMs mate.
Thank you very much for the gift. +1

Yeah, I have seen it on sale a couple times before but never really looked closely at it, like you said, at a cursory glance it seems uninteresting. Now, for some reason, I decided to check out the game page and the screenshots look pretty nice, and the reviews seem to be good and talk of the game as being fun and humorous, so it popped on my wishlist, and at that price I am sure it is worth it.

Thanks again, and hope you enjoy it as well! :)
I've been very interested in Jagged Alliance 2 for a while now and would really appreciate it, if anyone is feeling generous.
ne_zavarj: * updated my previous post *

Here's my The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta code : LQPX89TX ( already gave away the second one )
I grabbed it. +1 and thank you very much :)
high rated
friendofcabbage: Would love blade of darkness, It's on sale for $1.79 and it's been recommended loads by other dark souls fans and I'm broke for the forseeable future, please and thanks in advance :D
I will gift it to you :)
Small wishlist from the current promo:

1.Sacred Gold
2.Disciples Gold
3.Disciples 2 Gold

Any of them will be nice. Thanks to all the geneorus people from the GOG community. Thanks to a great community.
friendofcabbage: Would love blade of darkness, It's on sale for $1.79 and it's been recommended loads by other dark souls fans and I'm broke for the forseeable future, please and thanks in advance :D
MoonGoddess: I will gift it to you :)
Legend, +1 to you MoonGoddess
I have a spare code for The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta, too!

If you want it, just reply to this message, and tomorrow I will gift it to you. If there is more than one reply, Lady Luck will choose who gets it!

EDIT: code gone!
Post edited August 29, 2014 by Enebias
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Have The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta code - PM if interested. :-)

EDIT: one code given, one more available. :-)
EDIT2: Both gone!
I also have a Witcher Adventure Thingy code, first one interested in it to reply to this post (and has rep above 0) can have it.
I want everyone to be excellent to each other. party on, dudes.
high rated
wolfsrain: Disciples 2 Gold
Check PM .
high rated
I've got a spare Blade of Darkness for someone who wants it (finally got my GOGbear issue sorted after buying another code for Roman5). I'll check back in about an hour or so.