It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just noticed that GOG has the Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver for sale. I used to play the demo for that game on my PS1 disk for hours upon hours. I'd love to actually play through the hole game if someone is feeling generous enough.
high rated
Azgrel: The Witcher: Adventure Game beta: LQULQLMT
And another - LQCGELCJ
Got this one. Thanks for your kindness!
I would like to enter the beta but I have no idea where to redeem that code.
SilensPoetae: I would like to enter the beta but I have no idea where to redeem that code.
GOG.com/redeem
SilensPoetae: I would like to enter the beta but I have no idea where to redeem that code.
BillyMaysFan59: GOG.com/redeem
Thanks, sir.
Maybe this fits here. I have a GOG 50% discount code to give away that can be used for one of these games:

Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
Mutant Mudds
La Mulana
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Pid
Snapshot
Capsized
99 Levels to Hell
Waking Mars
FEZ
Unepic

It expires on Saturday, so be quick and send me a PM if you want it.

Claimed by BillyMaysFan59
Post edited August 09, 2014 by uchristensen
high rated
budejovice: I'm looking for a copy of the Witcher 1 for my brother. I have all 3 myself. We have played the beta of the board game and he is interested in the setting. He's a big fan of fantasy settings and a long-time PC gamer. He and his wife are both employed, but in rather low paying jobs, and raising an infant.
Had a key left over from last October, happy to send it to a good home. Check your PMs.

Great game, just finished it recently myself.
high rated
The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta - LQG28K35
budejovice: I'm looking for a copy of the Witcher 1 for my brother. I have all 3 myself. We have played the beta of the board game and he is interested in the setting. He's a big fan of fantasy settings and a long-time PC gamer. He and his wife are both employed, but in rather low paying jobs, and raising an infant.
IAmSinistar: Had a key left over from last October, happy to send it to a good home. Check your PMs.

Nicely done! :D I hope it's not too stale ;-)
bigpoppaping: The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta - LQG28K35
Just bumping this
low rated
bump for tesla effect.
bigpoppaping: The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta - LQG28K35
I took this, thank you.

I was actually very surprised it hadn't gone by now. :)
high rated
IAmSinistar: Had a key left over from last October, happy to send it to a good home. Check your PMs.

Thank you very much, kind sir! He will be very happy - the type of person that loves to get mired in RPGs. :)

Not only will you have opened the Witcher world for him, you will have done so for me as well. (Aside from our foray into the beta, of course.)

When I preordered W3 I decided I needed to get going and started up W1. I was a Diablo 2 guy back in the day and my hacking and slashing for 5 minutes didn't get me very far. :) I realized I needed to check out the manual for some combat subtleties and instead of doing that right away I probably incinerated about 98,000,000 people in Defcon...

I plan to chat with him and enjoy a bit of brotherly bonding as we start to get into the first installment.

Thanks again for the generosity! I'm sure I'll update you along the way. :)
Post edited August 07, 2014 by budejovice
foxworks: Nicely done! :D I hope it's not too stale ;-)
Those piles of Drowner brains aren't too fresh, but if it doesn't bother Geralt, it doesn't bother me. ;)

budejovice: I plan to chat with him and enjoy a bit of brotherly bonding as we start to get into the first installment.
Excellent! What a fun trip to take together. Please do let us know how it goes!