It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Azgrel: The Witcher: Adventure Game beta: LQULQLMT
And another - LQCGELCJ
Got this one. Thanks for your kindness!
I would like to enter the beta but I have no idea where to redeem that code.
SilensPoetae: I would like to enter the beta but I have no idea where to redeem that code.
GOG.com/redeem
SilensPoetae: I would like to enter the beta but I have no idea where to redeem that code.
BillyMaysFan59: GOG.com/redeem
Thanks, sir.
Maybe this fits here. I have a GOG 50% discount code to give away that can be used for one of these games:

Earthworm Jim 1 + 2
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
Mutant Mudds
La Mulana
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Pid
Snapshot
Capsized
99 Levels to Hell
Waking Mars
FEZ
Unepic

It expires on Saturday, so be quick and send me a PM if you want it.

Claimed by BillyMaysFan59
Post edited August 09, 2014 by uchristensen
high rated
budejovice: I'm looking for a copy of the Witcher 1 for my brother. I have all 3 myself. We have played the beta of the board game and he is interested in the setting. He's a big fan of fantasy settings and a long-time PC gamer. He and his wife are both employed, but in rather low paying jobs, and raising an infant.
Had a key left over from last October, happy to send it to a good home. Check your PMs.

Great game, just finished it recently myself.
high rated
The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta - LQG28K35
budejovice: I'm looking for a copy of the Witcher 1 for my brother. I have all 3 myself. We have played the beta of the board game and he is interested in the setting. He's a big fan of fantasy settings and a long-time PC gamer. He and his wife are both employed, but in rather low paying jobs, and raising an infant.
IAmSinistar: Had a key left over from last October, happy to send it to a good home. Check your PMs.

Nicely done! :D I hope it's not too stale ;-)
bigpoppaping: The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta - LQG28K35
Just bumping this
low rated
bump for tesla effect.
bigpoppaping: The Witcher: Adventure Game Beta - LQG28K35
I took this, thank you.

I was actually very surprised it hadn't gone by now. :)
high rated
IAmSinistar: Had a key left over from last October, happy to send it to a good home. Check your PMs.

Thank you very much, kind sir! He will be very happy - the type of person that loves to get mired in RPGs. :)

Not only will you have opened the Witcher world for him, you will have done so for me as well. (Aside from our foray into the beta, of course.)

When I preordered W3 I decided I needed to get going and started up W1. I was a Diablo 2 guy back in the day and my hacking and slashing for 5 minutes didn't get me very far. :) I realized I needed to check out the manual for some combat subtleties and instead of doing that right away I probably incinerated about 98,000,000 people in Defcon...

I plan to chat with him and enjoy a bit of brotherly bonding as we start to get into the first installment.

Thanks again for the generosity! I'm sure I'll update you along the way. :)
Post edited August 07, 2014 by budejovice
foxworks: Nicely done! :D I hope it's not too stale ;-)
Those piles of Drowner brains aren't too fresh, but if it doesn't bother Geralt, it doesn't bother me. ;)

budejovice: I plan to chat with him and enjoy a bit of brotherly bonding as we start to get into the first installment.
Excellent! What a fun trip to take together. Please do let us know how it goes!
If anybody has a spare GOG key of BloodRayne from the recent Groupees bundle and they have no use for it outside of gifting, I would be happy to receive it. I know the bundle is like a minimum of a dollar. This being said, please check the requests above me and if anyone else wants a BloodRayne key, fulfill their wish first.