It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Added:

2018-02-26 - GOG starts offering daily deals
high rated
'Press blue to continue' aka 'All your data are belong to us'.

Great timing, GOG!
Attachments:
login.jpg (16 Kb)
Post edited March 28, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: 'Press blue to continue' aka 'All your data are belong to us'.

Great timing, GOG!
No kidding...
Lemon_Curry: 'Press blue to continue' aka 'All your data are belong to us'.

Great timing, GOG!
Oh my, indeed.

Anyway, thanks for posting. +1
I wasn't sure about the day when it was added.

Added:

2018-03-28 - Login option with Facebook credentials
2018-04-05 - GOG Support pages changes appearance.

An useless effort I'd say.
Well, I guess the service was provided by non-GOG company.

UPDATE
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests
Post edited April 05, 2018 by kbnrylaec
dunno when it started and whether it's actually the right place to record here, but I found the recent feature of gog galaxy to make "friend suggestions" is actually changing my "gog routine".
I'm getting swamped by friend requests (like 6 ;) from more or less strangers and kept asking why they were even adding me and each said it was this galaxy feature.
So does gog want all gog users to be friends? I opened up galaxy just now and involuntarily sent out 6-8 friend requests myself, to people I know from the forums just because it's so easy before I could stop myself.
So I do think it is kind of a new gog feature, since it affects even goglodytes that won't touch galaxy with a ten foot pole. Opinions?
mchack:
There's a thread about it.
kbnrylaec: ...
Thanks kbnrylaec +1

Added:

2018-04-05 - GOG Support pages changes appearance
mchack:
Cavalary: There's a thread about it.
Does anyone know when the Galaxy update introducing the friends suggestion feature took place?
Cavalary: There's a thread about it.
DeMignon: Does anyone know when the Galaxy update introducing the friends suggestion feature took place?
March 28, 2018 according to the date on the Galaxy changelog.
BKGaming: ..
Thanks BKGaming +1

Added:

2018-03-28 - GOG Galaxy adds "friend suggestions"
high rated
2018-04-18 - Introducing new privacy settings
Lazarus_03: 2018-04-18 - Introducing new privacy settings
Thanks Lazarus_03 +1

Added.
I don't know if you want these as they are kind of obscure. GOG looks to have changed their responsive design on mobile. The drop down menu has been changed (and not for the better I might add).

"Orders & settings" has been changed to "Privacy & settings" on the menu as well. Not sure when these changes happened but within the last few days probably.
BKGaming: I don't know if you want these as they are kind of obscure. GOG looks to have changed their responsive design on mobile. The drop down menu has been changed (and not for the better I might add).

"Orders & settings" has been changed to "Privacy & settings" on the menu as well. Not sure when these changes happened but within the last few days probably.
Thanks, would be great to have a date.
@all: Can anybody help here?

------------

Added:

2018-04-23 - Introducing GOG Profiles