It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ChrisSZ: ...
Thanks for the info, that's pretty interesting. Please keep me posted, I'd like to link to an official statement when the Chinese launch is going public. If there won't be any, I add your first announcement to the log.
DeMignon: Thanks for the info, that's pretty interesting. Please keep me posted, I'd like to link to an official statement when the Chinese launch is going public. If there won't be any, I add your first announcement to the log.
There's nothing official yet, but regional pricing for China has been introduced today (all the details here).

PS: Chinese GOGlins! Take advantage of the reduced prices before the Summer Sale ends!
Still no official announcement about Chinese support (maybe there won't be any), but it seems the implementation is completed: CNY support, regional pricing, language on the website can be switched to Chinese (simplified), Chinese forum, Chinese payment methods.
high rated
There's new feature table for every game (attachement).
Attachments:
1.png (336 Kb)
Was the 'Rating' part of the gmae pages always that big? I don't even recall noticing it before and now it screams at me.
Aramandur: There's new feature table for every game (attachement).
And it's clickable so it can be used to search for games with similar features which is quite a nice touch.
high rated
Thanks for the infos ChrisSZ and Aramandur! +1

Added:

2017-06-27 - New feature table on store pages

2017-06-12 - GOG goes China
high rated
Added:

2017-07-07 - Chat is now for 'friends-only' by default

2017-07-06 - GOG introduces Classic Installers to keep Galaxy optional
Post edited July 12, 2017 by DeMignon
Heh, not how I'd word it...
Cavalary: Heh, not how I'd word it...
I'm open for suggestions ;-)
I thought it's close to the facts, without going to deep into reasons or side effects.
might add a "controversial"?
Cavalary: Heh, not how I'd word it...
DeMignon: I'm open for suggestions ;-)
I thought it's close to the facts, without going to deep into reasons or side effects.
GOG introduces stealth installation of Galaxy in default installers, renames actual installers as "classic installers" and hides them under a separate menu on the download page.
DeMignon: I'm open for suggestions ;-)
I say stick with what you have, but even without classic installers it's still optional due to users being able to opt out technically. Regardless, I wouldn't go down the rabit hole of trying to label controversial things because the controversy is irrelavant to want this thread is about.

Just my 2 cents...
Perhaps: "GOG bundles Galaxy with game installers and introduces Galaxy-free 'Classic' installers."
Good thread DeMignon, I had to lookup since when GOG is available in Chinese o___O
nearly two months now, wow... I've to visit gog.com more often again I guess...