It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So they went from Arial to Sans... it looks a bit smudgier to me, but I'll probably get used to it in a couple of days. Most likely it's because of my GOG font sense which is still in post-traumatic shock. Hope they won't change their minds and switch to Consolas :).

Edit: Wait, what...? Now it's Arial again. Are we witnessing the manifestation of a GOG server's multiple personality disorder?
Post edited April 11, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
I think something's being done to the wishlist too: I've seen header lines like 'n comments about this wish' at two different sizes today when force-refreshing.

Edit: making the 'show all' links when hovering over a header on https://www.gog.com/wishlist a bit broken position-wise, especially under Features. Or maybe they were glitched before and I hadn't noticed.
Post edited April 11, 2017 by VanishedOne
Now I can see it too. Can't say that I like it very much. But I guess I'll get used to it.
PaterAlf: Now I can see it too. Can't say that I like it very much. But I guess I'll get used to it.
You could always add your own css to overwrite it, that's what I did as the new font looks awful and is harder to read.
HypersomniacLive: You could always add your own css to overwrite it, that's what I did as the new font looks awful and is harder to read.
How can I do that?
Added:

2017-04-11 - Introduction of a new font to the forum
PaterAlf: How can I do that?
I'll send you instruction in a PM, ok?
high rated
GOG has added two new checkboxes to the "features" filter, you can now select "Cloud Saves" and "Overlay". Currently no games are showing however. Not exactly sure when this was added.
Attachments:
capture2.jpg (15 Kb)
high rated
Added:

2017-04-21 - The game features "CLOUD SAVES" and "OVERLAY" are new filter options in GOG's catalogue
Since when do we have multi-lined thread titles?

See here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/definitive_edition_bundle_baldurs_gate_i_ii_icewind_dale_cabe2
DeMignon: Since when do we have multi-lined thread titles?

See here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/definitive_edition_bundle_baldurs_gate_i_ii_icewind_dale_cabe2
Since sometime last year or so when GOG started making news posts with really long titles. ;P
HunchBluntley: Since sometime last year or so when GOG started making news posts with really long titles. ;P
Good to know, thanks. I've never noticed before. Do they add a line break character? I don't think Enter inserts a line break, when creating a new thread, does it?
HunchBluntley: Since sometime last year or so when GOG started making news posts with really long titles. ;P
DeMignon: Good to know, thanks. I've never noticed before. Do they add a line break character? I don't think Enter inserts a line break, when creating a new thread, does it?
I've never seen it happen for a user-created thread; only in the titles of comment threads for front page news posts. Someone like Adalia or Barefoot could probably tell you how it's done.
Added:

2017-04-25 - Galaxy 1.2 finally released
Looks like menu bar was changed.