It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to Liverpoolfanster for Prehistoric, and of course to Finkleroy for running this!!
finkleroy: Granted.
Johnny_GT: Thanks again to both finkleroy and PMPMGamer
DellJennin667: Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy!
BrianSim: Many thanks to PMPMGamer for Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube, and also to our host Finkleroy!
erbello: Thank you so much finkleroy and PMPMGamer :D
You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
Thank you to DrLeatherface and finkleroy for Storm Of Spears.
Thank you DoryaMish7 for Rollers of the Realm.
Thanks to Liverpoolfanster for Penarium and to finkleroy !
low rated
Hello, can i ask please for divinity original sin 2 definitive edition? is only like 6 bucks :)
garmasword: Hello, can i ask please for divinity original sin 2 definitive edition? is only like 6 bucks :)
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Post edited September 02, 2021 by finkleroy
low rated
garmasword: Hello, can i ask please for divinity original sin 2 definitive edition? is only like 6 bucks :)
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Oh ok, yes, im new here, and good to know that info, thanks
DOS2 is selling for $6?! Not on Steam or GOG and it's at a historical low now for almost $18
Thank you finkleroy and PMPMGamer!
goldfishfingers: DOS2 is selling for $6?! Not on Steam or GOG and it's at a historical low now for almost $18
Regional pricing...

On GOG: In Colombia, where he lives, it's currently $6.98. In Russia, it's currently $4.37. etc. etc.
May I ask for Hexcells Plus? (daggered)
slurredprey: May I ask for Hexcells Plus? (daggered)
Granted.
Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Hexcells Plus!
Hi, please can I have for this month:

- Will Glow the Wisp

- inMomentum

- Skara - The Blade Remains

- M.U.D. TV

- Your Doodles Are Bugged!

- Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts

- King's Bounty: Armored Princess

- Greed: Black Border