It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
carlosdniel: Exactly, the only problem I have is that when I go to "pay" the $ 0.00 I cannot click on the button "pay for your order now", it is disabled

btw thanks for the help
Try to do it through GOG Galaxy.
carlosdniel: Exactly, the only problem I have is that when I go to "pay" the $ 0.00 I cannot click on the button "pay for your order now", it is disabled

btw thanks for the help
No Problem....also as OP just said, you can request it from them and skip having to do the gwent thing to get the game. Just ask OP(Finkleroy) for a copy of The Witcher.

btw thanks for the help
Catac1ysm: Try to do it through GOG Galaxy.
same problem Catac1ysm
high rated
carlosdniel: same problem Catac1ysm
Just request the game in this thread, and either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone, and I'll send you a key for it.

btw thanks for the help
try checking on "gift" and then uncheck it and it should then work. It happens plenty of times to me, W10 and Firefox. This is GOG XD
carlosdniel: same problem Catac1ysm
finkleroy: Just request the game in this thread, and either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone, and I'll send you a key for it.
Thank you very much, I am not very aware of what this thread is about, but I would appreciate receiving a key to the game The Witcher: enhanced edition, also if it would not be too much trouble .. could I get the complete trilogy?

btw thanks for the help
Dogmaus: try checking on "gift" and then uncheck it and it should then work. It happens plenty of times to me, W10 and Firefox. This is GOG XD
Thank you very much! I have already been able to download, what a strange bug
Post edited August 15, 2020 by carlosdniel
high rated
carlosdniel: Thank you very much, I am not very aware of what this thread is about, but I would appreciate receiving a key to the game The Witcher: enhanced edition, also if it would not be too much trouble .. could I get the complete trilogy?
The other two games aren't on the list, and you don't qualify for the giveaway yet, due to your recent registration date. Please read the rules for the giveaway, which are located in the first few posts in this thread. I've granted your request for the first Witcher game.
carlosdniel: Thank you very much, I am not very aware of what this thread is about, but I would appreciate receiving a key to the game The Witcher: enhanced edition, also if it would not be too much trouble .. could I get the complete trilogy?
Well OP will likely only grant the first game as the keys are set to expire, and they are making an exception in that case.

That said....note that once you are eligible for this giveaway, you will only be able to request one game from the main list(in Post 2) in the non-daggered list per month.
Hi I can get a free copy of Witcher: enhanced edition
carlosdniel: Hi, I need some help.

I received a 100% discount on a game and when I want to claim it I am not allowed, I do not have wallet founds, could that be part of the problem?

thank you[i][/i]
In order to get your free game, all you have to do is navigate to the bottom of the frontpage, and click on Redeem GOG code or something to that effect.

In Galaxy, this can be found in the upper left corner, then Add games & friends, then Redeem GOG code.

You can then enter the key you received, solve the reCAPTCHA thingamabob, click on the link it gives you to complete it.

I'm assuming you've been going to the game's page and trying to get it through there, which is not the way to go.

Edit: oh, this has been solved already. Carry on, nothing to see here...
Post edited August 15, 2020 by TheDudeLebowski
high rated
Melinho85: Hi I can get a free copy of Witcher: enhanced edition
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can give you the key.
May I request for Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut?
low rated
a product
Post edited August 15, 2020 by Tungs
high rated
(edit) I feel silly for having interacted with a troll, better leave it alone. So I'll just use this post to spread some love for Haimrik, very cute and original short action puzzle.
https://www.gog.com/game/haimrik
Post edited August 15, 2020 by Dogmaus
high rated
Dogmaus: (edit) I feel silly for having interacted with a troll, better leave it alone. So I'll just use this post to spread some love for Haimrik, very cute and original short action puzzle.
https://www.gog.com/game/haimrik
Looks interesting, cheers for the suggestion, added to wishlist.