It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: I nominate moon for all the games!

Easier than handing the codes back, anyway :)
I nominate her for getting enough time to play the games.
Since the GA is closing for sure now, I'll politely ask for Baldur's Gate The Original Saga, if no one else is interested.

Thank you moonshineshadow for giving us this awesome place to share games. Wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Also a big thank you to everyone who helped to fill that huge list of donated games. Yet another proof that these boards have the best community.
Since this is the end, I'd like to ask one last thing:

I'd like to see moonshineshadow living a long, happy and fulfilling life. ^_^

So long and thanks for all the game distribution management!

*A winner is you!*
Thanks to DyNaer for Baldur's Gate!

Final day.... *drumroll*
high rated
mchack: P.S: Btw, do you think you could maybe drop some final statistics about the Giveaway when it's finished?
(not that I want you to have even more work with it, only if you have them handy ;)
Yep, I'll do that :-)
"May the light shine forever"
Post edited September 02, 2016 by WillOfD
zeogold: I nominate her for getting enough time to play the games.
Definitely second that!
And with this being the final day, I'd just like to say another huge thank you to moon and to all donors for making this possible and keeping it running for as long as it did. Good luck in whatever comes next for you.
I just wanna say big THANK YOU to moon and everyone involved for everything you have done for us. At time like these all i can say i'm grateful for being part of this wonderful community. Thank you people, hugs.
if it's still available, and if I may ask could I get F/A-18E Super Hornet ?
+1 ;)
May I enter for Baldur's Gate 2 if there's still time?

Easier than handing the codes back, anyway :)
Seal of approval, +1!
Hello Everyone,

WOW I wish I seen this sooner just got done with my second play through of Witcher 2, I see that there is an offer od IWD complete, if there is one still available might I have the opportunity to receive one.

Cheers, Robert

Best Regards to Moonshineshadow " May The Wind be Always On Your Back "
Now that this giveaway is over (for over an hour already)...

I had never got a game from this giveaway myself, but seeing all the joy it (and its predecessors) had brought to this community, I can't help but bow down before all the donors, helpers and supporters, but especially you.

Thanks for all your hard work, Moon. Good luck with your project and all the ones after that. Running this giveaway for more than nine months (three times longer than the original) is something I immensely admire and it has definitely earned you a sabbatical; whether it be a month-, year- or lifelong. As the saying goes in this little part of the world, I tip the hat which I don't have.

All the best and may you once happily reflect on your long and fruitful life.
Post edited September 01, 2016 by helpo1
Let's lessen the farewell pain with a great goodbye song (click at your own risk).