It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Personally, I will never ask a game for myself, because I consider this GA as a community counsil. So I have to deserve a nomination by someone from the counsil. That's for me the vision of this very special GA !
Post edited March 02, 2016 by MaxFulvus
BenKii: Nominations for the new month:
<span class="bold">01kipper</span> for Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three)
Thank you very much for the nomination, BenKii! And of course thanks to our hard-working host moonshineshadow, and to the super-generous Gnostic for donating the game :).
MaxFulvus: Personally, I will never ask a game for myself, because I consider this GA as a community counsil. So I have to deserve a nomination by someone from the counsil. That's for me the vision of this very special GA !
I understand and appreciate that perspective, absolutely! It's a great thing (The Community Giveaway) for so many reasons!!!

For me, it's been a place where fellow friendly community members have left donations in a communal pool of games that have accumulated (without feeling personally obliged to figure out how to disperse them) to be given to others good contributing community members who might want them. It's been such a great place to get games that I otherwise probably wouldn't be able to get/have gotten for quite a bit longer time or had any hope to experience sooner rather than later. (most recently receiving Project Zomboid, which is a stellar title that I'm ecstatic about having the opportunity to play, through development periods, into release.)

I've been able to come to the table and look around and be like "ooo! someone has given that to be given here? I surely would like it, if I may!" Again, it is a truly great again and I think every single one of you for being a part of what makes it a phenomena (not just the contributors, but everyone being a member of the community who make others feel the comfort and ease and satisfaction of finding others to give to.)

Meanwhilst, moonshineshadow is the sole tender behind the table going "yesy! damn cool of them eh? here you go! glad to be the sharer of sharing!" It's really something for the sociological journals of human behavior and social functions. This world is filled with greed, narcissism, selfishness, and disregard for the fellow human ALL OVER THE PLACE, and yet, here, on an internet forum, there is such a generosity of spirit and brotherhood of humanity that is quite exceptional.

I absolutely would not be able to play as many games as I do if it weren't for the extensive and continued generosity of fellow members who really enjoy spreading the art and entertainment that are good video games to their fellows who appreciate them as such. Again, thanks everyone!
deleted
Post edited March 02, 2016 by Fairfox
MaxFulvus: Personally, I will never ask a game for myself, because I consider this GA as a community counsil. So I have to deserve a nomination by someone from the counsil. That's for me the vision of this very special GA !
Thank You for saying what I had felt myself it keeps one in check from just being overly "me me me" about it which depending is really easy to do when staring at piles of awesome games.
Fairfox: Thankies for Super Hexagon, gifted by Kadder (and nominated by REDVWIN (capscapscaps)). HEXAGONS FOR ALL*.

Edit: *capscapscaps.
Congratz and enjoy it! <3<3<3

REDVWIN
BenKii: Happy March Everyone! :)

Nominations for the new month:

<span class="bold">Klumpen0815</span> for Bioforge
<span class="bold">omega64</span> for Bloodrayne 2
<span class="bold">ElTerprise</span> for Codename Panzers: Phase 1 & 2
<span class="bold">PainOfSalvation</span> for Dustforce DX
<span class="bold">Pardinuz</span> for Legend of Kyrandia (Book One)
<span class="bold">01kipper</span> for Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three)
<span class="bold">Fantasysci5</span> for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
<span class="bold">Rolodzeo</span> for Magic Carpet 2: The Neterworlds
<span class="bold">wolfsrain</span> for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
<span class="bold">docbear1975</span> for Nox
<span class="bold">PaterAlf</span> for Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain
<span class="bold">thejimz</span> for Populous
<span class="bold">wolfsrain</span> for Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods
<span class="bold">evilnancyreagan</span> for Privateer 2: The Darkening
<span class="bold">Habanerose</span> for Rise of the Traid (2013)
<span class="bold">phaolo</span> for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
<span class="bold">triock</span> for Sea Dogs
<span class="bold">edgar1</span> for SimCity 2000 Special Edition
<span class="bold">drealmer7</span> for Simon the Sorcerer
<span class="bold">Psyringe</span> for Strike Commander
<span class="bold">Treasure</span> for Syndicate Wars
<span class="bold">xckx</span> for Thea: The Awakening
<span class="bold">Fesin</span> for Theme Hospital
<span class="bold">Cavalary</span> for Ultima 4+5+6
<span class="bold">MMLN</span> for Wing Commander 5: Propecy Gold Edition

Wishlist results courtesy of MaGog. ;)
Let me express my thanks for your nomination, gnostic for providing the gift, moonshineshadow for organizing this giveaways and also big thanks to the whole friendly community, which makes the GOG such an exceptional place :)
low rated
Thanks to BenKii for nomination, to gnostic for his addiction to gifting and tremendous generosity and to moonshineshadow for the flawless delivery.

As i am having a ton of stress, that came just to the right moment, before i would go killing some of my "beloved" co-workers.
BenKii: snip
Big thanks to BenKii for nominating me and Lukin86 for generously giving away Rise of the Triad. :D

Also big thanks to moonshineshadow for maintaining and keep running this whole giveaway, and to the overall community, for just being awesome. ;)
BenKii: snip
Making this list is a bloody lot of work mate, chapeau!
I was always too late in the month when trying to find trusty wishlist entries for the games in the first post on Magog and when I found someone to nominate it was declined by the person which was a bit discouraging.

And of course thanks for Bioforge.
Post edited March 02, 2016 by Klumpen0815
01kipper: Thank you very much for the nomination, BenKii! And of course thanks to our hard-working host moonshineshadow, and to the super-generous Gnostic for donating the game :).
MMLN: Let me express my thanks for your nomination, gnostic for providing the gift, moonshineshadow for organizing this giveaways and also big thanks to the whole friendly community, which makes the GOG such an exceptional place :)
wolfsrain: Thanks to BenKii for nomination, to gnostic for his addiction to gifting and tremendous generosity and to moonshineshadow for the flawless delivery.

As i am having a ton of stress, that came just to the right moment, before i would go killing some of my "beloved" co-workers.
Habanerose: Big thanks to BenKii for nominating me and Lukin86 for generously giving away Rise of the Triad. :D

Also big thanks to moonshineshadow for maintaining and keep running this whole giveaway, and to the overall community, for just being awesome. ;)
Klumpen0815: Making this list is a bloody lot of work mate, chapeau!
I was always too late in the month when trying to find trusty wishlist entries for the games in the first post on Magog and when I found someone to nominate it was declined by the person which was a bit discouraging.

And of course thanks for Bioforge.
You all are most welcome. :)

Got another nomination for Moon:

<span class="bold">Crsldmc</span> for Lands of Lore 3
And another nom:

<span class="bold">Catshade</span> for Syndicate Wars
May I make a request for A New Beginning: Final Cut?
It's that time again to to express my appreciation for this lovely community.

Big thanks to Gnostic for Legend of Kyrandia Book 1. Cheers to BenKii for the nomination. And kudos to moonshineshadow for keeping on spreading the love. :)
BenKii: <span class="bold">Fesin</span> for Theme Hospital
Another public thank you to you BenKii, and a happy march to you and everybody else as well. Wasn't the worst start of a month so far. ^^
I'd also like to thank gnostic for donating games and as always moonshineshadow!