It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Orion66: Eh, things could be better. Thanks for asking.
amrit9037: Everything's gonna be alright... :)
I recently had some serious medical problems too. The doctor told my parents, "I'm very sorry. I did all I could but he pulled through anyway."
jaquay2003: Everything about GOG is awesome
Right you are *Yoda voice*
jaquay2003: Everything about GOG is awesome
Gerin: Right you are *Yoda voice*
Heavy Breathing "Darth Vader Style"
amrit9037: Everything's gonna be alright... :)
tinyE: I recently had some serious medical problems too. The doctor told my parents, "I'm very sorry. I did all I could but he pulled through anyway."
S'allright, my parents called me the little abortion that got away.
I'd like to nominate:
Gerin for Ultima 7 The Complete Edition
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate:
Heh, I have no idea who that person is, but I greatly admire your work and efforts in this enterprise. Lots of +1s

And more broadly, of course. :)
high rated
bler144: Heh, I have no idea who that person is, but I greatly admire your work and efforts in this enterprise. Lots of +1s

See three posts above my nomination.
And more broadly, thanks.
Post edited February 24, 2016 by mrkgnao
I would like to nominate Treasure for Syndicate Wars.
MaxFulvus: I would like to nominate Treasure for Syndicate Wars.
Thank you for the kind nomination! However, I was also nominated for another game earlier in the beginning of this month but chose to postpone the delivery of that one, as I had also been nominated in the end of January, aka very soon before. So I'll get that other game delivered first and I might receive this one later on, maybe at the end of March -I left the decision on the delivery or not of that one up to moonshineshadow for the moment (will see what she says later), because I didn't really expect for nominations to be quequed in this way. Anyways, thanks again! :-)

P.S. In case you wonder, that other nomination was also a game with low system requirements... ;-)
Treasure: P.S. In case you wonder, that other nomination was also a game with low system requirements... ;-)
Syndicate Wars doesn't have that big requirements although game chokes and slow downs when too much explosions are rendered on screen at once, still faster than some mayhem scenes in Syndicate Plus due to better optimization. DOSBOX version is acceptable but you might want be very fast with these bomb pick ups on Orbital Station. So that's all you want know IF you get the game from nomination because unofficial windows port has some issues too, even more troublesome than these of vanilla.
Post edited February 25, 2016 by HenitoKisou
bler144: Heh, I have no idea who that person is, but I greatly admire your work and efforts in this enterprise. Lots of +1s

mrkgnao: See three posts above my nomination.
And more broadly, thanks.
Thank you very much, mrkgnao, and to gnostic for donating, and esp to moonshineshadow for hosting this ga! I've heard and read a lot of good things about Ultima 7 and will play it asap.
Treasure: Thank you for the kind nomination! However, I was also nominated for another game earlier in the beginning of this month but chose to postpone the delivery of that one, as I had also been nominated in the end of January, aka very soon before. So I'll get that other game delivered first and I might receive this one later on, maybe at the end of March -I left the decision on the delivery or not of that one up to moonshineshadow for the moment (will see what she says later), because I didn't really expect for nominations to be quequed in this way. Anyways, thanks again! :-)

P.S. In case you wonder, that other nomination was also a game with low system requirements... ;-)
No problem ! Just enjoy your game, no matter what ;)
I'd like to nominate:
mrcrispy83 for Crusader: No Regret
LoboBlanco for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
MarkoH01 for Metro: Last Light Redux
joppo for Sacred 2 Gold
Thank you mrkgnao for the nomination, Doc0075 for the donation of the game and of course moonshineshadow for hosting this GA. This is the second game I have been given in this GA from this gentle community in only three months - much too much - and again I am very surprised to say the least. I am also very happy and really grateful.
I just wanted to say thanks again for "Stasis"! I'm playing through it right now, and at first I thought it was just okay but it has been really growing on me, more than I thought it would. So much so that I ended up buying the deluxe extras for myself. :P
Post edited February 26, 2016 by Fantasysci5