It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The best time of the week is here and with it – lots of awesome Summer Sale goodness! Your weekend is about to get exceptional with two new Bundles available only on GOG, start of the Insomnia event, and Miasma Chronicles with an all-time high discount of -40%!

It is also the last weekend of Summer Sale discounts for Ubisoft and Focus Entertainment games, so you better hurry to pick those up!

Now, let’s take a closer look at what awaits you.

Let’s begin with the start of our Insomnia event!

For those of you who are not familiar with it – Insomnia is the perfect opportunity to snatch great games on extremely good discounts. But you have to turn into a true bargain hunter to do so!

Starting from now (June 23rd, 1 PM UTC), once every 3 hours, an awesome title will appear with an even more awesome discount. During those 3 hours you can grab it, before it’s replaced with another game and gets back to its regular Summer Sale discount. Be sure to do it quickly though, as these offers also have a limited number of copies! The last Insomnia offer will appear on June 25th, 1 AM UTC.

First game on the Insomnia’s menu is Interstellar Space: Genesis discounted -90%!

Pssst! A little summer bird has told us that tomorrow’s Insomnia will feature some incredible bundles prepared as a part of our partnership with Gamers Outreach, that will support the cause. More information about it will be shared tomorrow – stay tuned!

In other awesome news, Miasma Chronicles – highly praised, beautifully crafted tactical RPG from the creators of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, is now on an all-time high discount of -40% that lasts until July 13th, 5 PM UTC.

The title presents the not-too-distant future, where America has been torn apart by a savage force known only as the “Miasma”. Elvis, a young man who was brought to the mining town of Sedentary as a baby, was left by his mother in the care of a robotic older ‘brother’ and given a mysterious glove with which he can control this strange force. You’ll join the brothers on a quest across a post-apocalyptic wasteland to find the answers they crave. Answers which may change the course of human history forever.

Prepare to explore rich beautiful environments filled with outlandish characters, upgrade weapons and abilities to give your heroes the edge in combat, and experience an involving fantasy story through which you learn the truth behind the mysterious Miasma.

Summer Sale also features a bunch of super cool Bundles that are available only on GOG. Each represents a different theme, but all of them are packed with awesome additions to your library at low prices. Today, this distinguished company is joined by:

GOG RTS Bundle (with -73% discount for the next 72 hours, then -64%)
Featuring two great, classic real-time strategies in the form of: Empires: Dawn of the Modern World and Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion. Command the armies and prove your exceptional leadership!

GOG RPG Bundle (with -74% discount for the next 72 hours, then -71%)
Featuring two awesome RPGs: UnderRail – an old school isometric turn-based title set in a distant future, and Tainted Grail: Conquest – modern, unique blend of deck-builder, roguelike and an RPG with fantasy setting.

Both of them have a limited number of copies and are available only during the Summer Sale – best to pick them up fast!

This weekend is also the last chance to grab both Ubisoft and Focus Entertainment games with some great Summer Sale discounts. Until June 26th, 10 PM UTC, enhance your library with masterpieces like:

A Plague Tale: Requiem (-50%)
The Technomancer (-80%)
GreedFall – Gold Edition (-70%)
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete (-75%)
World in Conflict: Complete Edition (-75%)
Prince of Persia (-80%)

…and of course many, many more!

And there you have it – let’s celebrate the weekend with Summer Sale deals! Be on the lookout for the Insomnia bargains, check out the Bundles, make use of Miasma Chronicles discount and add Ubisoft and Focus Entertainment titles to your while saving big. Have a great weekend everyone!
zlaywal: ...
It's an interesting theory. And for sure the result will be as you've described.
But – is it possible that GOG made the whole feature just for that? GOG, who cannot make much simpler bug fixes and features requested by their users for years?
zlaywal: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: It's an interesting theory. And for sure the result will be as you've described.
But – is it possible that GOG made the whole feature just for that? GOG, who cannot make much simpler bug fixes and features requested by their users for years?
So you really want to say that it would be easy to fix some numbers in the dropdown menu after given the instructions on how to do so? Well ... maybbe you are right ;)
MarkoH01: So you really want to say that it would be easy to fix some numbers in the dropdown menu after given the instructions on how to do so? Well ... maybbe you are right ;)
For some non-obvious reason – such things seem to be challenges for GOG

For a future Insomnia tracking thread:
(I'd really like to open one, but I'll not be able to update it during upcoming days, sorry)
2023.06.23 15:00 CET – Interstellar Space: Genesis – 90% – $2.57 – 0/300 copies left
Okay, first offer is over ... and it shows that this once again is just a flash sale with limited number and no real insomnia sale. Easier to follow of course but it has nothing to do with insomnia.
MartiusR: is it normal, that there is duplicated entry for the same game, just for sake of insomnia?
(...)
https://www.gog.com/en/game/interstellar_space_genesis_insomnia
While "normal" game is on this one:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/interstellar_space_genesis
So as a result, you can "buy" it in insomnia promo, without information you own the game (which I didn't of course).
Nervensaegen: Well, next sale coming up will be Terraformers.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/terraformers_insomnia
Oh no, GOG... please don't! Your handling of "bundles" is bad enough, but this is insane. Now I have to double-, no tripple-check every offer whether I already own it or not? What a mess...
(I just bought Interstellar Genesis, but panicked after I saw above comments... I don't think I bought this game before. I wanted to, but ultimately didn't. I think.... Aaaargh.)
Post edited June 23, 2023 by g2222
MarkoH01: Okay, first offer is over ... and it shows that this once again is just a flash sale with limited number and no real insomnia sale. Easier to follow of course but it has nothing to do with insomnia.
Indeed. Call it the doubly limited flash sale or something. Insomnia implies unpredictable end times and chances of deals gone evem almost immediately to actually require checking constantly in order to see everything. Not... user-friendly, but exciting, community-building, and what the concept was and what the name should be "reserved" for.

Tracking thread showed up: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/summer_sale_2023_insomnia_game_discounts
Thank you, argamasa and thank you Cavalary for the link!

g2222: Oh no, GOG... please don't! Your handling of "bundles" is bad enough, but this is insane. Now I have to double-, no tripple-check every offer whether I already own it or not? What a mess...
^ This.
And it's even more inconvenient during insomnia sale when limited time and lack of sleep may cause mistakes :|
Regarding your issue – you can always search you e-mail (purchase notifications) or your orders history (available here, on GOG). And, if it was mistake, you can always ask for a refund.
Favourited the tracking thread for the duration of the promotion, thanks.

Also thanks to argamasa for maintaining
Post edited June 23, 2023 by maxpoweruser
Was there ever a new release that got introduced during an insomnia?
As a deal I mean.
this better have some keane
That's cool that Insomnia is back.

Announcing that Insomnia was coming right in the very first Summer sale announcement would have been better though, even if the Insomnia event still wasn't going to start until today.

Insomnia builds hype for the sales, the big seasonal sales that don't have Insomnia events feel much less hype-filled and they feel like they are missing something in comparison versus the seasonal sales that do have Insomnia events.
Post edited June 23, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Too bad that you can't gift the games that you already own from these bundles .
I feel so tired: Too bad that you can't gift the games that you already own from these bundles .
It's to prevent abuse since there are limited amount of copies available.
XYCat: this better have some keane
That's really funny until they put a Whale Rock Game in the FOMO Sale...
Well the 3rd and 4th round will be on my sleeping hours, so I hope the games won't be from my wishlist. Would be a bummer it that the case.