It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All stories must come to an end, even twisted and eerie ones.

2023’s Layers of Fear from Bloober Team is available on GOG with special Summer Sale discounts! Until June 22th, 4 PM UTC, you can enjoy -15% discounts on both Standard and Deluxe Edition (adding OST, Artbook) of the game. Moreover, if you are the series’ veteran, having 2016’s Layers of Fear or Layers of Fear 2 in your library, you can get the latest entry with -45% discounts on both editions. This offer lasts until June 29th, 4 PM UTC.

The canvas awaits its final brushstrokes. The stage calls for its lead actor. The novel needs its final chapter. It’s time to face your fears. One. Last. Time.

Pssst! Mark your calendars for June 22th, 1 AM UTC, and join us on our Twitch Channel, where Dizzy_Plays will play Layers of Fear. See you in the chat!

The series, which has left a mark on narrative-driven first-person psychological horror games, returns to tell its final spine-chilling story in Layers of Fear. It is the crowning work and the definitive way to experience the critically acclaimed franchise as it features 2016’s Layers of Fear and Layers of Fear 2, as well as all DLCs (including the new ‘The Final Note’ DLC that will give you a new perspective on the Layers of Fear storyline) and the never-before-told story of The Writer, which will tie everything together.

With the use of Unreal Engine 5, Layers of Fear supports Ray Tracing, HDR and 4K resolution to make the stunning visuals, and your nightmarish experience, as immersive and realistic as possible.

Prepare to explore unsettling environments and solve strange puzzles to unveil the narrative at the heart of this first-person psychological horror experience. It presents three different stories of craft-obsessed protagonists (The Painter, The Actor and The Writer) which are interwoven to create a truly immersive experience and gripping storyline.

With new brand-new core mechanics introduced to 2016’s Layers of Fear and its sequel, as well as additional features, all the chapters and stories blend seamlessly. Moreover, the new Lumen system offers the most immersive and visceral horror experience.

And if somehow that’s not enough, a hauntingly beautiful soundtrack by the highly acclaimed and award-winning composer, Arek Reikowski adds an extra layer of tension to the game and will leave you on the edge of your seat.

The ultimate psychological horror experience awaits. Get Layers of Fear now with its Summer Sale discount and face your fears one last time. Good luck!
Meh .

I would rather buy the 2016’s Layers of Fear and Layers of Fear 2 with a 80 % off discount instead of this new release .
GOG.com: All stories must come to an end, even twisted and eerie ones.

2023’s Layers of Fear from Bloober Team is available on GOG with special Summer Sale discounts! Until June 22th, 4 PM UTC, you can enjoy -15% discounts on both Standard and Deluxe Edition (adding OST, Artbook) of the game. Moreover, if you are the series’ veteran, having 2016’s Layers of Fear and Layers of Fear 2 in your library, you can get the latest entry with -30% discounts on both editions. This offer lasts until June 29th, 4 PM UTC.
Extra discount for owners of the "original games" DOES NOT WORK with the Deluxe Edition.

The extra discount of 30% for the Normal Edition works, but I only get 15% with the Deluxe Edition.

Please fix that discount for us "old owners". Thanks!
Interestingly, the original game was written in Unity.
I am pretty sure that it would have been easier to upgrade to the latest Unity than to build from scratch in Unreal Engine.
Is Unity losing grounds?
I feel so tired: Meh .

I would rather buy the 2016’s Layers of Fear and Layers of Fear 2 with a 80 % off discount instead of this new release .
Unless Bloober offers the finished version of "Sadness" that was planned for the Wii with those Motion controls(which I was ready to learn Polish just to play) not interested in paying $20 for the old or more for the new.
Yeah I see you Nibris now Bloober.
Post edited June 15, 2023 by Sarang
What ?! No key rebindings ?!
GOG.com: All stories must come to an end, even twisted and eerie ones.

2023’s Layers of Fear from Bloober Team is available on GOG with special Summer Sale discounts! Until June 22th, 4 PM UTC, you can enjoy -15% discounts on both Standard and Deluxe Edition (adding OST, Artbook) of the game. Moreover, if you are the series’ veteran, having 2016’s Layers of Fear and Layers of Fear 2 in your library, you can get the latest entry with -30% discounts on both editions. This offer lasts until June 29th, 4 PM UTC.
Anime-BlackWolf: Extra discount for owners of the "original games" DOES NOT WORK with the Deluxe Edition.

The extra discount of 30% for the Normal Edition works, but I only get 15% with the Deluxe Edition.

Please fix that discount for us "old owners". Thanks!
The discount is now 45% for both Standard and Deluxe editions of the game, for previous owners.