It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The first Summer Sale game giveaway is here with an action RPG Hellpoint available to claim now and keep forever.

Released less than a year ago, Hellpoint is a dark and challenging game set in a unique sci-fi universe where the line between science and occultism is blurred. Explore the ruins of Iris Novo space station, discover its gruesome secrets, encounter cruel interdimensional entities, and battle them using dozens of melee and ranged weapons.

Hellpoint giveaway runs until June 16th, 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
Now, THIS is a freebie!
And an excellent one to boot, as this has a 3.9 rating here so it's not a throwaway title!
Thank You for the game. :)
Thanks for the game!
TZODnmr2k5: Now, THIS is a freebie!
And an excellent one to boot, as this has a 3.9 rating here so it's not a throwaway title!
For me it´s a clear 4.7 title. I loved every minute of the game. If you like the gigeresque scifi theme and don´t mind a bit of grinding, you will love the game too.
LifeLover: Free stuff, I like free stuff!
Here's some more free stuff
Post edited June 14, 2021 by GOGuser736
LifeLover: Free stuff, I like free stuff!
GOGuser736: Here's some more https://www.cactushugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/free-candy-van.jpgfree stuff[ur/]
Hey, go and f*** yourself! (^_^)
Finally a giveaway of a game I want that I didn't buy yet! Yay for free wishlist crossouts.
Wow, a game from my wishlist. I take it. Thank you very much to everyone involved. :)
LifeLover: Hey, go and f*** yourself! (^_^)
It's ok now I've fixed the link.
low rated
dear gog management i prefer to NOT pay with my data for free stuff, the same goes for stuff i've paid for!

so would you mind and STOP to try to f*ck me in the *ss!!!!!!!!
Thank you, GOG!
Thanks GoG for another freebie! Nice. Unlike other rebels I didn't unsubscribe after redeeming:)
Oddeus: According to this, the next three giveaways are Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Cyberpunk 2077.
I'd prefer over giveaways accessibility to the library.
I mean who still has winXP and other such OP nowdays? But ton of games are locked in that vault.

Also, please someone standardize the hardware-requirements please, because the whole industry is very anti-consumer, and just pushes you to those sites even just to test the bloody games, so you don't waste your money on something that'll just not work on your machine.
Thank you GOG and Cradle Games / tinyBuild for fulfilling my wishlist item for free. :)
EDIT:
Quick sidenote - Is that the end of the Flash Deals from GOG? Half a week seems rather brief. Not that I'm complaining lol, just curious.
Post edited June 14, 2021 by gog2002x
low rated
Oddeus: According to this, the next three giveaways are Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Cyberpunk 2077.
actually if cdpr is really hard in the reds and desparately needs money cause no one buys cyberpunk 2077, then we could see cyberpunk 2077 as a freebie on epic store.