It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Summer Sale might be over, but we continue with providing great deals. Check out our Summer Sale Encore containing awesome games on discounts up to -90%. If you’re missing them from your library, it’s the perfect opportunity to become proud owner of titles like:

System Shock (-20%)
Myst Masterpiece Edition (-50%)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (-75%)
Uru: Complete Chronicles (-50%)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (-84%)
Wartales (-20%)

and of course many more – find them all HERE!

The party isn’t over just yet! Check out the deals and enjoy some of the hot, summer bargains just a little bit longer. The sale lasts until July 11th, 10 PM UTC.
completely unnecessary after a 3-week summer sale (which was also unnecessarily long) but at least you're doing it separtely now, not dedicating the whole 3rd week to the 'encore' like before.
Nooooooo! I forgot to buy from the Cyberpunk promo. Now I won't get the Gogchan..........
저기:
I got a free game I wasn't expecting and your note made me curious so I found the news post with it here. I'm guessing they will have a similar promotion again before September and maybe give away the 3D model to everyone for the winter sale.
Post edited July 05, 2023 by joveian
Wow. System Shock is 20% off already? Guess I should have waited a bit, as I've still barely started the game. Oh well, win some, lose some. :-)