It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

51nikopol: What a great thing this thread is, people giving away their game(s) to complete strangers (some stranger than others).

Thanks to IAmSinistar and all the contributors!
Speak for yourself. I know all of these people and I know exactly where they are. I own a Cerebro.
51nikopol: What a great thing this thread is, people giving away their game(s) to complete strangers (some stranger than others).

Thanks to IAmSinistar and all the contributors!
tinyE: Speak for yourself. I know all of these people and I know exactly where they are. I own a Cerebro.
see aliens ARE reading our thought
BREAK OUT THE TINFOIL PPL
low rated
tinyE: Speak for yourself. I know all of these people and I know exactly where they are. I own a Cerebro.
Vyraexii: see aliens ARE reading our thought
You're a self admitted 'evil space monkey'. Doesn't that make you the aliens? :P
Vyraexii: see aliens ARE reading our thought
tinyE: You're a self admitted 'evil space monkey'. Doesn't that make you the aliens? :P
AHHHH MY DISGUSE FAILED
*runs off in shame*
tinyE: You're a self admitted 'evil space monkey'. Doesn't that make you the aliens? :P
Vyraexii: AHHHH MY DISGUSE FAILED
*runs off in shame*
Of course it did -- you forgot to include the "I" :-P
blakstar: Of course it did -- you forgot to include the "I" :-P
im an evilspacemonkey i dont care about no spelling of your festering human languaes :P
You know who cares about spelling? SHODAN. Don't believe me? I have a System Shock 2 key so you can try to prove me wrong. Don't you want to try?
[HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Post edited June 19, 2016 by cobber_cpd
cobber_cpd: [HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
If you didn't mind, I would like to ask for the game. Thank you for the opportunity. :)
cobber_cpd: [HAVE] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass
Code has been claimed.
low rated
[I DON'T WANT ANYTHING] Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass

I'm not asking much, just a token really, a trifle! ;D

"Ask and you shall receive", they say! :D

Well, let's put that to the test... :)))

P.S. It seems that my humour is not appreciated... :/ Hence, I will change my [WANT] to [I DON'T WANT ANYTHING] due to (un)popular demand... :| I've gotten enough backlash from this community already for no justified reason.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by TheOneRaziel
Still [HAVE] System Shock 2
[GIVEN] Spelunky

[WANT] Peace for the world :)
Post edited June 19, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: [HAVE] Spelunky

If you don't mind me asking, can I please have Spelunky?
And thanks for the offer ahead of time, BTW!
Post edited June 19, 2016 by MysterD
MarkoH01: [HAVE] Spelunky

MysterD: If you don't mind me asking, can I please have Spelunky?
Of course I don't mind. Just check your chat in a moment and you will find it :)
MysterD: If you don't mind me asking, can I please have Spelunky?
MarkoH01: Of course I don't mind. Just check your chat in a moment and you will find it :)
Awesome! Thanks so much! :)