It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Has anyone added Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut? Last I checked the Steam version got a patch with new ships that the gog version never got. That was some years ago.
high rated
Odallus: The Dark Call has just been updated to the latest version and the skins have finally been added.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post19370
Grargar: Odallus: The Dark Call has just been updated to the latest version and the skins have finally been added.
Finally, now I just have to wait for another sale. -_-
Grargar: Odallus: The Dark Call has just been updated to the latest version and the skins have finally been added.
Noice! Off the list it goes!

Well, fuck me... This is... unexpected! Off it goes!

Added all of Point_Man's suggestions (except for Blackhole - not yet). Hopefully all of these can be resolved soon!
Post edited March 28, 2018 by fronzelneekburm
I don't know if this should be considered so i'll leave it to you guys to decide.

Dying Light has a Dockets system where you can link your PS4, Xbox One, or Steam account to their site and you can unlock a bunch of free weapons and skins they've given away over time. There are tons of codes apparently that you can use to unlock a bunch of these dockets. They don't have this system in place for the GOG version as far as i know. Some people on the game's subreddit claim the devs said they were working on a solution for the GOG version but that was a while ago and this has been missing from the GOG version for a long time. So idk if you want to add that or what. The game is still regularly updated on GOG. In fact it just got an update today. It's just missing this docket system for extra new weapons and skins for your character, weapons, and vehicle compared to the Steam and console versions.
Post edited March 28, 2018 by user deleted
Point_Man: I don't know if this should be considered so i'll leave it to you guys to decide.

Dying Light has a Dockets system where you can link your PS4, Xbox One, or Steam account to their site and you can unlock a bunch of free weapons and skins they've given away over time. There are tons of codes apparently that you can use to unlock a bunch of these dockets. They don't have this system in place for the GOG version as far as i know. Some people on the game's subreddit claim the devs said they were working on a solution for the GOG version but that was a while ago and this has been missing from the GOG version for a long time. So idk if you want to add that or what. The game is still regularly updated on GOG. In fact it just got an update today. It's just missing this docket system for extra new weapons and skins for your character, weapons, and vehicle compared to the Steam and console versions.
This is likley an issue with GOG not having any type of documented API (not publically anyway) where they can actually link it to our GOG accounts or use our accounts for login like they can with Steam. So probally more a GOG issue than anything else, something that will hopefully be solved with time as GOG's API is fleshed out and documented.

That not to say they probably couldn't have some kind of alternative solution though. But to me, this may be going beyond what this thread is about.
Just found out about the update. Good to see it is updated now.
Post edited March 28, 2018 by bhrigu
BKGaming: This is likley an issue with GOG not having any type of documented API (not publically anyway) where they can actually link it to our GOG accounts or use our accounts for login like they can with Steam. So probally more a GOG issue than anything else, something that will hopefully be solved with time as GOG's API is fleshed out and documented.

That not to say they probably couldn't have some kind of alternative solution though. But to me, this may be going beyond what this thread is about.
To me the GOGmix is a way to inform potential customers about games that are inferior on GOG or missing features. I mean i don't think it would do any harm putting the game on the mix with the note saying the game is still regularly updated but missing the dockets feature included in other version. That way it is up to the potential customer to decide if the positives of a GOG version trumps the negatives of the missing Dockets feature. There are other games on the list that are seemingly only missing a leaderboard or daily missions but everything else is up to date. That is really helpful information and when i go to buy something on GOG i check the mix first to see what i'm dealing with. That's just my view on what the purpose of this mix is.
Point_Man: That's just my view on what the purpose of this mix is.
Yea I get that, but I also think this mix is used as a way to "shame" certain developers of sort... and I don't know if that should be done to arguablly good devs who are decent to GOG fans just because a certain feature or DLC can't be implemented due to a limiation of GOG itself.

Just my view, but ultimately it doesn't matter. Only fronzelneekburm's view does. :P
Point_Man: That's just my view on what the purpose of this mix is.
BKGaming: Yea I get that, but I also think this mix is used as a way to "shame" certain developers of sort... and I don't know if that should be done to arguablly good devs who are decent to GOG fans just because a certain feature or DLC can't be implemented due to a limiation of GOG itself.

Just my view, but ultimately it doesn't matter. Only fronzelneekburm's view does. :P
I don't think it's shaming in this case if it's written the way i suggested. Make sure to point out that the game is still regularly updated, just missing a particular feature. That way it sounds like the purpose is to be informative and not about shaming the devs. It would sound more shaming if the fact that it was still being kept up to date was omitted imo. If you want to take it even further you could also mention that the fault for this lies mostly with GOG and not the devs. I understand your point of view though. The devs of the game have been keeping the game up to date so they're definitely doing what they should be doing.

When i bought the game i wasn't aware of the missing feature. I don't regret buying the game here over Steam. The missing feature isn't enough to make me want to give up having the DRM free version and go with the Steam version instead, but it would have been nice to be aware of it before i bought it. I don't think it's fair for us to make those decisions for a potential customer who might want to buy this game here. I just think people should decide for themselves.

Like you said though, it will ultimately be up to fronzelneekburm.
Point_Man: I don't think it's shaming in this case if it's written the way i suggested.
Well it kind of is simply because of the title of the mix... tis all I'm saying.
Point_Man: I don't think it's shaming in this case if it's written the way i suggested.
BKGaming: Well it kind of is simply because of the title of the mix... tis all I'm saying.
Actually you're right i didn't really take the implication of the mix's title into account. Hmm... i guess i don't know what the best solution would be then.
high rated
Slight adjustment to a previous post i made. I said Hand of Fate 1 was missing the latest update (1.3.19) because i was going off the Steam forum post by the devs listing the changelogs for each patch. The latest on that post by the devs was version 1.3.19 so i assumed the Steam version was at that version. I have the game on Steam as well so i loaded up the Steam version to compare. It's actually version 1.3.20 on Steam and version 1.3.18 on GOG. So it's actually 2 updates behind the Steam version. Update 1.3.20 is not listed in the devs patch notes Steam thread so i have no idea what's in it or what it does.

I saw a post on the Hand of Fate GOG forums where someone was saying they couldn't launch the GOG version of the game but they could launch the Steam version. So i guess the 1.3.19 patch that added a workaround for some kind of Unity launch bug actually is important for some people. I didn't have issues launching the outdated GOG version but it seems others might.
Consider adding Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut as i'm pretty sure the gog version is missing this:

http://strikesuitzero.com/blog/the-revenant-the-stealth-suit-available-now/

I think there may be another patch or so missing as well.
high rated
There's talk in the A Hat in Time forum about the level editor missing in the GOG version.

Can someone that owns the game comment on this?