It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's not about the size of the ship, it's about the cool stuff you can do with it!

<span class="bold">EVERSPACE&trade;</span>, the fast-(s)paced shooter with roguelike elements, just added a hefty update to its cargo hold. It's full of spiffy additions, fixes, and gameplay tweaks, so let's give it some space:

- Meet the Colonial Gunship. A behemoth of devastating firepower equipped with heavy missiles, cluster mines, scanning probes, mining probes, and even an automated Gatling turret. This baby means business.
- Fight a new formidable opponent, the Outlaw Drone Carrier.
- Perks overhaul. They have now been split in two categories: pilot perks and ship perks to help further customize your playstyle, depending on the ship you're using.
- Galaxy-wide additions: new natural hazards, a new planet type, more structures, additional points of interest, and, last but not least, the first chunk of log book entries written by backers.
- Fixes and improvements on assorted bugs and known issues.

Head over <span class="bold">here</span> to read the full list.

There's much more to see and discover in the new <span class="bold">EVERSPACE&trade;</span> update, but for that you'll need to fly out there yourselves and wrestle the dangers of this procedurally-generated galaxy. The timing is perfect too, as you can take advantage of the 15% discount that lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Bonsewswesa: The best part is that they almost never disclose that it's a kickstarter game, the same way that nobody discloses if their game uses denuvo or is full of memes. The ONE game I forget to check beforehand and of course this nasty little surprise rears its head.

Any kickstarter games from now on automatically go on my blacklist. I'm not paying to play something full of game-breaking shoutouts almost as obnoxious as those shitty circlejerk-encouraging "donation notifications" that streamers show. At least let me turn that garbage off so I don't have to see NarutoCaptainAmerica417's really funny!!!!! zelda joke.
Tyrrhia: While I agree about the annoyance of these, I think putting those games automatically on a blacklist is too extreme. I mean, there are probably lots of great Kickstarted (or funded on other platforms) games that don't show their backers in an obnoxious way. I've got no problems with a list of backers in the credits, for instance; as soon as you enter the game world (like portraits or character names), however, that's a big turn-off.
I don't have a problem with it in the credits either, but at this point too many companies have offered intrusive in-game backer crap and have made it not only standard practice but expected, meaning next to no games coming out of kickstarter will be unaffected. It's actually getting worse, just recently Divinity: Original Sin 2 went into early access for $60 but before you even hit new game there are "thanks for the 10 grand" backers in the main menu.
Tyrrhia: While I agree about the annoyance of these, I think putting those games automatically on a blacklist is too extreme. I mean, there are probably lots of great Kickstarted (or funded on other platforms) games that don't show their backers in an obnoxious way. I've got no problems with a list of backers in the credits, for instance; as soon as you enter the game world (like portraits or character names), however, that's a big turn-off.
Bonsewswesa: I don't have a problem with it in the credits either, but at this point too many companies have offered intrusive in-game backer crap and have made it not only standard practice but expected, meaning next to no games coming out of kickstarter will be unaffected. It's actually getting worse, just recently Divinity: Original Sin 2 went into early access for $60 but before you even hit new game there are "thanks for the 10 grand" backers in the main menu.
Yeah, I think I saw that in the release thread. At least, one of them is GOG itself, so it acts more like a regular sponsor than a person.
MischiefMaker: Now what's up with these games that update but don't show a notification in the Library page?

No Man's Sky didn't indicate, and now Everspace didn't either. The only reason I knew about these updates was the front page articles.
This guy makes a really good point, guys. How many games do we have updates for that we're not aware of are updated? I like to keep up to date local copies of my games (kind of the point of using GOG over steam), but there's no way of me knowing that my games are up to date if they don't always show. It kinda makes me feel like downloading all 100+ games again over script to ensure i have them all and up to date, which neither would i like to do (aside from solving my OCD over it), but I know for certain that GOG would not like this. Has anyone reported this officially to the tech team?
What's going on with the promised Linux version?
Ixamyakxim: So I've had my eye on this one - not going to grab it yet, but I'm sure eventually.

HUGE question though - does it play with a flightstick? I LOVE dusting off my flightstick, but I've already felt a bit burned by one game that amazingly didn't feature native flightstick support.

So, is this one "consolefied" for keyboard / mouse and controller only, or does it have native flightstick support? And does that feel like it actually "works" or was it clearly a tack-on to appease curmudgeons like me, and the game plays 10Xs better with a controller?
tremere110: No joystick support unfortunately.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/396750/discussions/0/355043117501075365/#c343786195672937621
Have you tried mapping the joystick using antimicro?