It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Shank 2:

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Yp5Pq/shank-2
thanks for victoria 2 :)
Men of War Assault Squad sent. Congratulations to the winner.
mondo84:
Thank you for this mondo84!

Ian:
Thank you Ian!

Soyeong:
Thank you Soyeong!
high rated
King's Bounty: The Legend
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XxM8t/kings-bounty-the-legend
high rated
I have been lucky this last week and won a few games. It's time to give something back. Good luck all, and enjoy!

Bioshock
high rated
Bioshock Infinite : Birthday Giveaway

This giveaway runs until my birthday on March 14, 2013. The winner will receive a pre-ordered steamgift before 48 hours of release to give plenty of opportunity to preload. I believe the release date will not change this close which is currently March 26th, 2013. I would have done Crysis 3 or Deadspace 3 instead however they are not on steam=( I also did not see any other great AAA titles around my birthday=(

I will repeat this post every 4-5 days or so to give people plenty of time to join and so it does not get forgotten, it also does have a $100 contributor value as i feel that is fair. Please do not join unless you truly plan on playing this game (I (I should expect that your steam account has bioshock 1 and 2 on it at the least=P).

Good luck to all those who enter.

Oh, i hope that is ok with everyone with listing a game that will not have been released yet on Steam...
Post edited February 18, 2013 by misfire200
misfire200: snip
Looks like you created this giveaway for wrong group. ;)
high rated
Iron Brigade

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/i5bXm/iron-brigade
misfire200: snip
triock: Looks like you created this giveaway for wrong group. ;)
*grins* I will fix that, thank you for the heads up=)

Ok, original post fixed with updated link for the right group, please re-enter
Post edited February 18, 2013 by misfire200
mondo84: Borders are open!

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/7VrUq/borderlands-game-of-the-year

Closes in about two days.
Thank you :)
high rated
I have created a new giveaway of Castle Crashers on SteamGifts.com. Those of you interested in it may find it here.

-Khalaq
Post edited February 18, 2013 by Khalaq
misfire200: Bioshock Infinite : Birthday Giveaway

This giveaway runs until my birthday on March 14, 2013. The winner will receive a pre-ordered steamgift before 48 hours of release to give plenty of opportunity to preload. I believe the release date will not change this close which is currently March 26th, 2013. I would have done Crysis 3 or Deadspace 3 instead however they are not on steam=( I also did not see any other great AAA titles around my birthday=(

I will repeat this post every 4-5 days or so to give people plenty of time to join and so it does not get forgotten, it also does have a $100 contributor value as i feel that is fair. Please do not join unless you truly plan on playing this game (I (I should expect that your steam account has bioshock 1 and 2 on it at the least=P).

Oh, i hope that is ok with everyone with listing a game that will not have been released yet on Steam..
A very generous giveaway, will join soon I have the points (I hope having both early games, but not in Steam counts also)

And +1 rep for all donators
Post edited February 18, 2013 by gandalf.nho
misfire200: Bioshock Infinite : Birthday Giveaway

Oh, i hope that is ok with everyone with listing a game that will not have been released yet on Steam..
gandalf.nho: A very generous giveaway, will join soon I have the points (I hope having both early games, but not in Steam counts also)

And +1 rep for all donators
It is not a strict requirement=)
misfire200: I will repeat this post every 4-5 days or so to give people plenty of time to join and so it does not get forgotten, it also does have a $100 contributor value as i feel that is fair.
I wish I had a contributor value that high, but I'm poor. (

-Khalaq
Post edited February 18, 2013 by Khalaq