It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks! I'm entering, then. I don't own any Carmageddon game on Steam (and only the 2nd here on gog).
high rated
Might as well do another one, I'm taking a break from a dull bit of business at work.

The Journey Down, Chapter One begins an episodic adventure (the second part came out recently) - grab it here for free. Until Friday after noon at the pi hour, Levels One and above.

Hmm, it's still not showing in search. Can anyone see this giveaway, if you follow the link?
Post edited March 10, 2015 by LinustheBold
LinustheBold: ...

Hmm, it's still not showing in search. Can anyone see this giveaway, if you follow the link?
Affirmative. Not in though :)
LinustheBold: ...

SuperKiller2: Affirmative. Not in though :)
Thanks for letting me know. It isn't showing up on any searches for me. Site trouble, I reckon.
high rated
War Operations lvl 3 and 4 days, good luck!

edit: don't let the negative reviews detour you from entering, I need at least 5 entries to get exp towards leveling :D
Post edited March 11, 2015 by gbaz69
high rated
Banished:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/paWmw/banished

Great city builder! If win just accept my friend request on Steam and I'll send you the game.

Good luck all!
And the winner of the Bridge is...
SILPH!
Congrats buddy grab your key ;)
Saint's Row IV-Game of the Century Edition won by...Daynov!!

Congratulations, friend!
Scratch that off your wishlist... :)
Maddog1: Saint's Row IV-Game of the Century Edition won by...Daynov!!

Congratulations, friend!
Scratch that off your wishlist... :)
Thank you again, really pleasant surprise!
Just a heads up for all the gifters , sg sync takes 7 days to kick in so any actions taken by us such as removing people who have broken the rules will not reflected till then so once your giveaway is done please do check if the winner is a member of the group. Just check this thread for the recent actions.

Once the sync kicks in 7 days the removed members will not be able to enter. If you have found someone who has entered and won despite being removed as for a re-roll stating "member is not a part of the group" if they ask for proof pm me or azreal

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GOGGIFT/discussions/1/613936673525599768/#p2
LinustheBold: Might as well do another one, I'm taking a break from a dull bit of business at work.

The Journey Down, Chapter One begins an episodic adventure (the second part came out recently) - grab it here for free. Until Friday after noon at the pi hour, Levels One and above.

Fun game! I really enjoyed chapter one. I've been too cheap to pick up chapter 2 so far, but I will.

trentonlf: Banished:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/paWmw/banished

Great city builder! If win just accept my friend request on Steam and I'll send you the game.

Good luck all!
Another fun game. You guys are pumping out some great games right now! Good luck everyone!
high rated
And another one for the pot - Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween is a bundle dupe that's up for grabs now. Two days, ending at pi time, Level 1 and above. Good luck!
LinustheBold: Crunch Time! for a couple of days (ending at pi time, 3:14) for everyone Level 1 and above.

Enjoy!
And SlappyBag goes crunchy! Key sent, awaiting your claim.
SuperKiller2: Affirmative. Not in though :)
LinustheBold: Thanks for letting me know. It isn't showing up on any searches for me. Site trouble, I reckon.
I've had that issue myself, i had to contact a friend to see if it was up. i was never able to figure out why I could't see it, but it was there day 2 when I looked so /boggle
AkiMatti: Tomicma has won both of my giveaways!
Check your email!
Maddog1: Looks like they were his last...
Apparently permabanned for leeching the group.
Oh...too bad. I mean the ban might be in place because of the rules and so, but I had hoped the games would've been one by someone who might actually enjoy them.

Oh well.