It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Next game up is The Walking Dead Season 2!!
A truly awesome game :)
Very nice giveaway :) I played the first season and was very impressed with it. Thank you, trentonlf!
Slow down trentonlf slow down, you will spoil us too much! :P

Played the first season and it was a really good game.

Thank you!
Hey, I won this! Thanks! Looks interesting. I like the ominous feel this has. Just downloaded.
Can I add a giveaway for Total War: Rome II Retail (EU)?
It is region restricted. It's the more "global" version so it CAN NOT be activated in:
Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, India, Thailand, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong.

Any other country is good for it.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Marci87
trentonlf: Congrats to Ucho, you are the winner of Endless Space Gold!!
Thank you!
Gift redeemed and marked as received on SG.
Marci87: Can I add a giveaway for Total War: Rome II Retail (EU)?
It is region restricted. It's the more "global" version so it CAN NOT be activated in:
Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, India, Thailand, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong.

Well I'm not an admin of this group but I certainly can't see any reason why you couldn't, since you have clearly stated for which regions the game is not available and I'm sure you would make the same warning comment on the giveaway page itself.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by BranjoHello
Christoph89: Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes - Winner is: capile2
Congratulation and please check your junk mail folders ;-)
Checked and redeemed. Thanks!
Such a fantastic game! Thanks, Trent! ♥ (Not in, obviously ;D )
trentonlf: Congrats to Ucho, you are the winner of Endless Space Gold!! Just accept my friend request on Steam and I will send you the game :)

Next game up is The Walking Dead Season 2!!

If win just accept my friend request on Steam and I will send you the game!!

Good luck!
Not in, nice drop :)
Marci87: Can I add a giveaway for Total War: Rome II Retail (EU)?

BranjoHello: Well I'm not an admin of this group but I certainly can't see any reason why you couldn't, since you have clearly stated for which regions the game is not available and I'm sure you would make the same warning comment on the giveaway page itself.
I just ask cos as far as I know it's against SG rules. I think I'll go for it ether way. It's just for our group so nobody should be complaining I guess :P
BranjoHello: Well I'm not an admin of this group but I certainly can't see any reason why you couldn't, since you have clearly stated for which regions the game is not available and I'm sure you would make the same warning comment on the giveaway page itself.
Marci87: I just ask cos as far as I know it's against SG rules. I think I'll go for it ether way. It's just for our group so nobody should be complaining I guess :P
please dont break sg rules . Their rules overrule any group rules. You can contact sg support to see if they approve your giveaway

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GOGGIFT

Please read rule 9 , not responsible if something goes wrong.
and steam gifts rule does not mention if there is a exclusion for groups
"Do not submit CD-keys or Steam gifts that have regional restrictions, or those that require VPN activation or methods to bypass regional restrictions."

just to be clear i have nothing against the giveaway , if it all goes smoothly that's fine but if sg takes action then its bad.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
Sonic Generations has ended.

Congrats Gothemasticator you have won!

Please accept friend invite on Steam.

Edit: Steam seams to be not working as usual and keeps giving me an error when trying to add a friend.
So I'll just send it to your email.

Edit 2: You're welcome =)
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Garrett24601
Marci87: I just ask cos as far as I know it's against SG rules. I think I'll go for it ether way. It's just for our group so nobody should be complaining I guess :P
So far I know it's against the SG rules for open/public giveaways, but not for private. I don't know about group giveaways, but since groups are kind of private and you clearly stated a warning about the regions, I don't think there's a problem. Hopefully, everyone entering your giveaway will read that warning and understand it.
Garrett24601: Sonic Generations has ended.

Congrats Gothemasticator you have won!

Please accept friend invite on Steam.

Edit: Steam seams to be not working as usual and keeps giving me an error when trying to add a friend.
So I'll just send it to your email.
I got the email. Thank you!
Azrael360: So far I know it's against the SG rules for open/public giveaways, but not for private. I don't know about group giveaways, but since groups are kind of private and you clearly stated a warning about the regions, I don't think there's a problem. Hopefully, everyone entering your giveaway will read that warning and understand it.
That's what I figured. Either way I submitted a question to SG asking what is their opinion on that.
Post edited December 05, 2014 by Marci87