It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Um how about something cool, gifter's choice :)
high rated
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/NbgkN/gumboy-crazy-adventures

High CV, a little gift for top gifters of this amazing group ;)
uchristensen: No, it is a minor issue of not having done a giveaway for this version of the group. If it hadn't been an issue already reported to the admins, then I probably would have let it slide.
liquidsnakehpks: this is epic fail :X hes won two games after being kicked thank you Based RNG, another user just contacted me regarding this.
screw this he dared to enter two giveaways ignoring the same rule , upgrading to permaban ask for rerolls
provide the following reasons
1) member ignored giveaway rule
2) member is no longer a member of the group
Seems that SteamGifts suspended him.
Attachments:
enclaver.png (438 Kb)
high rated
Hello everyone. sonic giveaways coming up.
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/qHntT/sonic-3-and-knuckles

please take note of the requirement and the description!

also a public one with CV:
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/uOF2N/sonic-cd
Post edited June 13, 2013 by abolat
liquidsnakehpks: speaking on that i really hope gifters start to use gog rep requirements as well
That could get ugly. We've all seen leechers and scammers with a high rep, so forum rep doesn't really say much.
Of course, seeing Gift Club members that have been here for years and still have a 25-40 rep is alarming. So, I guess we could try that with a little caution and without exaggerations. Something in the area of 50 rep for starters, maybe? I'll give it a shot for my next giveaway.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by DarkoD13
liquidsnakehpks: speaking on that i really hope gifters start to use gog rep requirements as well
DarkoD13: That could get ugly. We've all seen leechers and scammers with a high rep, so forum rep doesn't really say much.
Of course, seeing Gift Club members that have been here for years and still have a 25-40 rep is alarming. So, I guess we could try that with a little caution and without exaggerations. Something in the area of 50 rep for starters, maybe? I'll give it a shot for my next giveaway.
Great idea. ;)
DarkoD13: That could get ugly. We've all seen leechers and scammers with a high rep, so forum rep doesn't really say much.
Do we not have a rep requirement and time-period to get into the club I think putting extra on the GAs will unfavor new members to the club and is a bad idea. It is still up to the gifter of course to set the terms I would never use rep as a term though.

Edit The Rep requirement for new members could easily be upped till 50 or 75 though
Post edited June 13, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: Do we not have a rep requirement and time-period to get into the club I think putting extra on the GAs will unfavor new members to the club and is a bad idea. It is still up to the gifter of course to set the terms I would never use rep as a term though.

Edit The Rep requirement for new members could easily be upped till 50 or 75 though
I agree with some of your points, but liquidsnakehpks's suggestion was because of this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post3134

We still have members that didn't go through the current process, but were just re-invited to the group and are inactive in the forum or new members that reach 40 rep, are invited and never heard from again. This would be an incentive to make them more active in the forum.
Another idea would be to have rep requirements based on seniority, but it could get complicated.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by DarkoD13
SirEyeball: Do we not have a rep requirement and time-period to get into the club I think putting extra on the GAs will unfavor new members to the club and is a bad idea.
No, it encourages them to be more active, not bad idea at all. :p

edit: and don't forget that this group is for "active" members of GOG community, not for those who passed entry requirements. :p
Post edited June 13, 2013 by triock
SirEyeball: Do we not have a rep requirement and time-period to get into the club I think putting extra on the GAs will unfavor new members to the club and is a bad idea. It is still up to the gifter of course to set the terms I would never use rep as a term though.

DarkoD13: I agree with some of your points, but liquidsnakehpks's suggestion was because of this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post3134

We still have members that didn't go through the current process, but were just re-invited to the group and are inactive in the forum or new members that reach 40 rep, are invited and never heard from again. This would be an incentive to make them more active in the forum.
Another idea would be to have rep requirements based on seniority, but it could get complicated.
As it is a lot of the old leeches gets booted for not living up to the new rules. And the ones that persevere good for them. I don't like that there can be further rep requirements than the ones you need to enter. Given the time period set before you can enter the rep requirement could be upped to represent this so people have to be more active prior to entering. What happens in ones life so the Forum takes a backseat for a while should not affect ones ability to enter for gifts on Steamgifts IMO

Edit I know I am the devils advocate as I probably wouldn't fall for rep requirements but I speak for the fairness in the principle.
Well not everyone has contributor status on steamgifts yet, so they usually only join (and respond here) these with no minimal $ donated requirement. ;-)
Post edited June 13, 2013 by HenitoKisou
SirEyeball: What happens in ones life so the Forum takes a backseat for a while should not affect ones ability to enter for gifts on Steamgifts IMO
Again, I completly disagree, as I said - this is group for active members.
SirEyeball: What happens in ones life so the Forum takes a backseat for a while should not affect ones ability to enter for gifts on Steamgifts IMO
triock: Again, I completly disagree, as I said - this is group for active members.
It is probably just the way I think. I would love as many as possible to enter my giveaways so I never put requirements in them in the first place. I would just like to keep this as simple as possible with none too many rules.
triock: Again, I completly disagree, as I said - this is group for active members.
SirEyeball: It is probably just the way I think. I would love as many as possible to enter my giveaways so I never put requirements in them in the first place. I would just like to keep this as simple as possible with none too many rules.
Sure, then make a public giveaways. :p
Post edited June 13, 2013 by triock
SirEyeball: It is probably just the way I think. I would love as many as possible to enter my giveaways so I never put requirements in them in the first place. I would just like to keep this as simple as possible with none too many rules.
triock: Sure, than make a public giveaways. :p
I usually do one of each on steamgifts;)
And the one for the group is for the community on GOG whether they are active ATM o not;)