It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/XwPm5/shark-attack-deathmatch-2

Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
high rated
Congrats to gandalfnho who won Expeditions Viking!
Post edited May 21, 2017 by oasis789
Something strange happened to me now, although it's not the first time it happened to me: Even though I check the GOG forums everyday, just today (May 17) I saw a couple of notifications for new messages in my chat that until yesterday weren't there... and the messages were from April 30! (ಠ╭╮ಠ)

It's never my intention to ignore messages, and I'm glad that the same person contacted me later on Steam so I could help him back then. But if not for that, I would never know about it.

To be honest, I don't trust 100% the PM system on GOG. Now I can add a new issue to the usual "the message disappeared after send/post" problem that happens from time to time. Maybe the new issue is related to the changes introduced in the latest weeks to the forums, but in case I seem to not respond even though I appear online here, feel free to also contact me on Steam if you want, just in case. You can leave a message in my Steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064556364
high rated
It's been a while so here are 3 new ga's
Contagion
The UnderGarden
VR Escape the space station

All are open until Monday, without any level requirements.

Good luck!
high rated
Congrats to Azgrel who won Kerbal Space Program!
Post edited May 22, 2017 by oasis789
oasis789: This is ground control to major tom! How about some edutainment? Learn about space and rocket science with simulator Kerbal Space Program!

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/KXTgl/kerbal-space-program

You have until the end of the week. Good luck!
Fantastic Game!! Anyone who doesn't have this, should be entering. Thanks for the great giveaways!
high rated
Heya guys and gals! Let's play some poker ;)

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/9FvDz/poker-night-2
high rated
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Level 3+

Good luck!
high rated
Deus Ex will probably be my last giveaway. I have lost about 3 rep since i created the giveaway and until then my rep had been going up every day. So to me that means my giveaways are not appreciated so I will refrain from doing them.
trentonlf: Deus Ex will probably be my last giveaway. I have lost about 3 rep since i created the giveaway and until then my rep had been going up every day. So to me that means my giveaways are not appreciated so I will refrain from doing them.
Can't really blame you. This forum is tough on people. Thanks for all your giving! I hope you find a more appreciative environment.

Cheers!
trentonlf: Deus Ex will probably be my last giveaway. I have lost about 3 rep since i created the giveaway and until then my rep had been going up every day. So to me that means my giveaways are not appreciated so I will refrain from doing them.
As the beneficiary of quite a few of them, I appreciate your giveaways!

I've never tracked my own forum rep before so I have no idea if it's gone up or down. Oh well.
Well, my friend trent, in all honesty your post seems like a little over-reaction. I'm 120% sure that the appreciation of your generosity is great, well at least in the healthy part of this community and I thought that's all that really mattered.
I have never won any of your steamgifts giveaways (I probably won some forum ones in the past though) but was always pleased to see those great games you share and that some GOGers that maybe can't even buy them themselves will get to enjoy them thanks to you. And don't even get me started on the great work you've done in my favorite Secret Santa event over the years.

If you decide to retire from giveways, well probably nobody has the bigger right to do so...the amount you shared both money-wise and even more important time-wise is something few could or have matched. The appreciation and admiration for that was and always will be sky-high among true GOGers, you can be sure of that.

Take care, good man. :)
BranjoHello: Well, my friend trent, in all honesty your post seems like a little over-reaction. I'm 120% sure that the appreciation of your generosity is great, well at least in the healthy part of this community and I thought that's all that really mattered.
I have never won any of your steamgifts giveaways (I probably won some forum ones in the past though) but was always pleased to see those great games you share and that some GOGers that maybe can't even buy them themselves will get to enjoy them thanks to you. And don't even get me started on the great work you've done in my favorite Secret Santa event over the years.

If you decide to retire from giveways, well probably nobody has the bigger right to do so...the amount you shared both money-wise and even more important time-wise is something few could or have matched. The appreciation and admiration for that was and always will be sky-high among true GOGers, you can be sure of that.

Take care, good man. :)
It's not the first time this has happened, and I have yet to figure out why it does. I can only assume it's because some people don't appreciate the fact that I make all of my giveaways level 3+ or they just don't appreciate my giveaways. I realize they rep does not really matter, but when I do notice the only time it goes down is when I do giveaways it makes me think my giveaways are not appreciated.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by trentonlf
Sorry this happens Trent. You have always been highly respected in this forum by way more than just me. The rep system is garbage and has been for some time. You told me about the firefly cortex, which seems to be that beacon that will never get turned on, but as a browncoat, I commend thee for that.
high rated
Another one: A Story About My Uncle
Until Monday, without level requirements.

trentonlf if you feel like you want to stop gifting, then you have every right to do so. You might as well stay in the group and win a 100 gifts and still be within the limits of the rules! You have given so much already.
I can't imagine why anyone would down-rep someone who is spending from his own pocket for no other reason but to make others happy. I can't understand this "terrorism without demands" concept.....