It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As many of you, fellow gamers, we at GOG.COM will spend some more time at home in the coming days and weeks for obvious safety reasons.

Aside from the Spring Sale deals, we gathered all the free games from our store in one place for you to enjoy.

Enjoy some of the best classic DRM-free titles at your home and stay safe!
Barry_Woodward: I loved to see GOG add these free games to their catalog in the future...

Heroine's Quest: The Herald Of Ragnarok

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/heroines_quest_the_herald_of_ragnarok
It's a scandal why Heroine's Quest still isn't on GOG. This would be the right place for it.
GOG.com: Aside from the Spring Sale deals, we gathered all the free games from our store in one place for you to enjoy.
tfishell: Very good idea reminding people about your free/freeware titles, thanks for this. :) Shadow Warrior Classic Complete is great.

Be nice to see more freeware classics added - Blizzard's games [maybe not freeware technically] (Starcraft + Brood Wars, Lost Vikings, Blackthrone), Alien Carnage, SimCity 1, OMF2097, Dreamweb, Railroad Tycoon 1, etc. Of course some of these could be bundled with paid-for titles instead, similar to Bethesda and Daggerfall + Arena.
That "bundled with paid games" would really be an excellent idea!
Post edited March 17, 2020 by karnak1
I miss Warsow.

I recommend:

- Shadow Warrior Classic Complete
- Bio Menace
- Beneath Steel Sky
- Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
Beneath A Steel Sky is awesome. Wishful thinking but I hope a more modern version will be made.
One Must Fall: 2097 would be a nice addition to that freebie list. It's already available as freeware, but nearly forgotten by most.
Genocide2099: Beneath A Steel Sky is awesome. Wishful thinking but I hope a more modern version will be made.
As far as I know, the sequel "Beyond a Steel Sky" is currently being worked on.
Attachments:
header.jpg (54 Kb)
Thank you, GOG,

hope we all gonna be healthy in the end.
Stay safe everyone!
Traffic Department 2192

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/traffic_department_2192

Great top down game with a deep and mature story worth a look.
If only staying at home meant more time for gaming ... XD

But you should definitely keep that promo page even after the sale is over!
Post edited March 17, 2020 by Leroux
GOG.com: As many of you, fellow gamers, we at GOG.COM will spend some more time at home in the coming days and weeks for obvious safety reasons.

Aside from the Spring Sale deals, we gathered all the free games from our store in one place for you to enjoy.

Enjoy some of the best classic DRM-free titles at your home and stay safe!
Thank you, folks ! Loved the page before and now even more so :)
I think we can agree that GOG need more free games as bait and hook...
Post edited March 17, 2020 by sanscript
ConsulCaesar: I have heard great things of Beneath a Steel Sky. Perhaps I will finally play it soon.
The rumors are correct. You should really play it!
wolfsite: Traffic Department 2192

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/traffic_department_2192

Great top down game with a deep and mature story worth a look.
Absolutely loved this game as a kid, great stuff :D
Thanks GOG. I hope, I will live enough long to play all these nice games :D

... and also these in my library.
dreamweb has been available for free on the scummvm website for years, gog has a good relationship with those olks, yet dreamweb's yet to make it to gog. it's only one of the best and most underrated point & clcks ever, so please make it so.