It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The early access version of the engaging strategy from Lavapotion and Coffee Stain Publishing is out on GOG, and it already proved to be quite popular among our users.

If you still can’t make up your mind on whether to join them, check the video below. It gives a good insight into how the battle system in Songs of Conquest actually works:
Wow, this is exactly when I'm stuck now :D I guess then I'm not the only one :P
This is getting silly.
Mr.Mumbles: This is getting silly.
Well, maybe we'll see the result of selling all this ad space in the next financial report. I mean, I hope a CDP-game-level promo campaign for a 3rd party game came with a hefty price tag.
Cavalary: Well, maybe we'll see the result of selling all this ad space in the next financial report. I mean, I hope a CDP-game-level promo campaign for a 3rd party game came with a hefty price tag.
Indeed, hopefully GOG has been paid well for that. Seeing all this hype the game must be quite bad, makes me even distrust the rating and reviews. But without a Linux version I'll wait for a high discount anyway.
Post edited May 18, 2022 by eiii
eiii: Indeed, hopefully GOG has been paid well for that. Seeing all this hype the game must be quite bad, makes me even distrust the rating and reviews.
Right, how dare GOG hype up a game they apparently like and which has had a good audience response?!!!??!?! It's highly-rated on Steam too, so they must be in on this little conspiracy.

In reality, the game is in fact very good. Currently I'd give it 4 stars. It could stand some tweaking in a few areas, but that's what early access is for. It's only been a week and there's already been a few updates, so they seem committed to it.
eric5h5: In reality, the game is in fact very good. Currently I'd give it 4 stars. It could stand some tweaking in a few areas, but that's what early access is for. It's only been a week and there's already been a few updates, so they seem committed to it.
That's good to hear as I like TBS games. Thanks! I'm just very sceptical about overly marketing hype which triggers red lights for me. I rather let quality talk on it's own. Now I only can hope for a Linux version...