It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just like all fans of The Witcher universe, we simply can’t wait to finally witness WitcherCon that will take place on 9th and 10th July 2021. The event, streamed both on Netflix and CD PROJEKT RED’s social media channels, will feature discussion panels, presentations, and other cool trivia every franchise buff must see.

Luckily, we have something for all those impatiently waiting. Visit GOG’s The Witcher Hub today and read our articles about the games featuring Geralt of Rivia. Among them, you’ll find an interview with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt creators, and a personality test that will let you discover who you would be in the Northern Kingdoms.

The hub comes with a special occasion to set off on a fascinating RPG journey. Until 12th July 2021, 5 PM UTC, all The Witcher games from CD PROJEKT RED are available on GOG.COM up to 85% off. On top of that, remember that you can grab your copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition if you create a GOG GALAXY account.

That’s not all – here comes the best part! Starting from the 9th of July 2021, at 5 PM UTC, The Witcher Hub will lead you to the exclusive WITCHER-UNIVERSE GIVEAWAY. This pack includes The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert video, a code to redeem 2 digital ebooks from the Dark Horse Comics page, and 4 new GWENT items as gifts.

The offer will be valid until 12th July 2021, 5 PM UTC, so don’t wait and take this unique chance to celebrate The Witcher franchise with us!
DubConqueror: ...
Orpheus-GOG: Thanks for your post, man. I was just going to claim for the Dark Horse goodies and then I saw that odd "you need to login to GOG (again and from an external site)" thing and felt weird and discouraged and decided against it. But then I started to feel bad for not doing it...until I saw your post. If we're not getting DRM-free books then I'm sorry but it's a hard pass from me. I couldn't care less about Gwent and I've already seen the concert so...bleh.

So again: thank you. =)
This site is owned by CD Projekt so logging with GOG account shouldn't be much concern. But there is really no reason to do it unless maybe someone missed concert giveaway earlier.
Orpheus-GOG: Thanks for your post, man. I was just going to claim for the Dark Horse goodies and then I saw that odd "you need to login to GOG (again and from an external site)" thing and felt weird and discouraged and decided against it. But then I started to feel bad for not doing it...until I saw your post. If we're not getting DRM-free books then I'm sorry but it's a hard pass from me. I couldn't care less about Gwent and I've already seen the concert so...bleh.

looking at your profile pic i associated your post with voice from South Park -instant hard laugh and pretty hillarous -thumbs up
DubConqueror: It's false advertising that you get 2 Witcher eBooks in the giveaway.
Totally agree.
FAQ:
DO I OWN THE DIGITAL COMIC I PURCHASED?
You do not
Post edited July 12, 2021 by dal
low rated
GOG.com: ...
tfishell: Gonna be honest, to me GOG's "obsession" with the Witcher series - while it makes sense of course - is overdone and boring and feels kinda desperate at times.

That said, I do genuinely hope fans enjoy themselves!
The Witcher Series and GOG.com are owned by the same company.

Does that help clear it up for you?
DubConqueror: It's false advertising that you get 2 Witcher eBooks in the giveaway.
dal: Totally agree.
FAQ:
You do not
You used a FREE PROMO CODE to get FREE access to digital comic books. You didn't purchase them and you certainly didn't purchase reproduction rights. Any mildly intelligent person could figure out how to print a copy at home even if you screenshot every page. What you didn't get was an unprotected hi-res file to distribute for free to your hearts content. Also don't try to screenshot and pdf it. There could be a digital watermark tracking back to user account.

It is FREE access to a digital book without the right to copy it.
Post edited July 12, 2021 by Ikaris_unbound
tfishell: Gonna be honest, to me GOG's "obsession" with the Witcher series - while it makes sense of course - is overdone and boring and feels kinda desperate at times.

That said, I do genuinely hope fans enjoy themselves!
Ikaris_unbound: The Witcher Series and GOG.com are owned by the same company.

Does that help clear it up for you?
dal: Totally agree.
FAQ:
You do not
Ikaris_unbound: You used a FREE PROMO CODE to get FREE access to digital comic books. You didn't purchase them and you certainly didn't purchase reproduction rights. Any mildly intelligent person could figure out how to print a copy at home even if you screenshot every page. What you didn't get was an unprotected hi-res file to distribute for free to your hearts content. Also don't try to screenshot and pdf it. There could be a digital watermark tracking back to user account.

Ikaris_unbound: It is FREE access to a digital book without the right to copy it.
It is irrelevant cost. GOG is a DRM free store which is clearly pushing DRM’d content. Free cocaine is still class a drugs, same as paid for.
nightcraw1er.488: It is irrelevant cost. GOG is a DRM free store which is clearly pushing DRM’d content. Free cocaine is still class a drugs, same as paid for.
Exactly: "We care about games
GOG.com is a digital distribution platform with a curated selection of games, a "you buy it, you own it" philosophy, and utmost care about customers".

"Owning the things you buy
We don't believe in controlling you and your games. Here, you won't be locked out of titles you paid for, or constantly asked to prove you own them - this is DRM-free gaming".

Ikaris_unbound: It is FREE access to a digital book without the right to copy it.
It is not about "access". GOG is DRM free. This GOG's "gift" is not.
Post edited July 13, 2021 by dal