It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May the 4th come to GOG.com!

Star Wars Day™ is near, a time when the world comes together to celebrate the long, long history of a galaxy far, far away. And so it is, once again we combine forces with Lucasfilm and Disney to join in on upcoming May the 4th celebrations the way we know best: with new releases, a classic Digital Premiere, and peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi Saleo. Ho, ho, ho, hooo.

What do we have in store this week?

-- <span class="bold">Star Wars: Rebel Assault I &amp; II</span> - a new digital premiere. The famous live-action, FMV rail shooter returns - blast through the ranks of the Galactic Empire, revisit familiar movie locations, and experience the rebel assault. Both of the classic titles come in one DRM-free package for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!

-- Collector's CD-ROM editions of: <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; X-Wing</span> and <span class="bold"><span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; TIE-Fighter</span></span>. The space-flight simulators finally become complete exclusively on GOG.com. The Collectors Edition, often considered the absolute re-release, combines upgraded graphics with the classic MUSE sound system, and a refined flight engine. It's a free upgrade to all of you that own it, and comes with every new purchase as well.

-- <span class="bold">Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast</span> and <span class="bold">Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy</span> now on GOG.com. Are these the best lightsaber swingin', force-pushin' simulators ever made? Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

-- Two big bundles, with every remaining Star Wars™ game on GOG.com:
<span class="bold">Blaster Bundle</span> - with 7 titles including the upgraded Star Wars X-Wing & TIE-Fighter series, and more Lucasfilm games brought back into the digital world from old CDs and dusty floppy disks.
<span class="bold">Saber Bundle</span> - with 10 games at a flat 77% off, including Star Wars Battlefront II, Knights of the Old Republic I & II, the two Dark Forces games, and our two new completely new releases: Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast & Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Grab your blaster, wield your saber, and celebrate the days counting down to May the 4th with us! The entire shebang will last until Thursday, May 7, 6:59 AM GMT.

STAR WARS DAY on Twitch.tv/GOGcom

With Star Wars Day coming up soon, we're starting celebrations a little early with some quality Star Wars streams!

WEDNESDAY, April 29th:
6am GMT / 2am EST / 11pm PST -- STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords with GeordyJones (a 10-hour marathon)
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT -- STAR WARS: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy with TotalBiscuit
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT -- STAR WARS: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast with Memories in 8bit

THURSDAY, April 30th:
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT -- STAR WARS: Republic Commando with E__A

FRIDAY, May 1st:
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT -- STAR WARS: Dark Forces with Flaose

MONDAY, May 4th:
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT -- STAR WARS: TIE Fighter (1998) with Flaose

May the Force be with you!
Leroux: Not necessarily; Steam has a Star Wars Collection 2015 bundle for more or less the same price than the Saber bundle, and it includes all of the Saber bundle games plus the two Forced Unleashed games that aren't on GOG yet and The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, so you get more games in general and also including more recent games for the same price.

The advantage the GOG bundle has over the Steam one is DRM-free installers and guaranteed Win Vista/7/8 compatibility for all games though.
Khalaq: I checked all of the games on Steam---as well as the bundle itself---before posting my comment. Steam has the same games on sale, with a slight variation in how they're bundled, and GOG beats Steam's prices in every respect. Of course, I am in NA, so Steam and GOG give me NA prices. The prices may be different for you if you live in another region.
That's great, but what have you got against hot dogs?
tinyE: That's great, but what have you got against hot dogs?
I have nothing against hot dogs. I just don't like it when people act like weenies.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Khalaq
low rated
I hope this year is the best yet!
Necrothread!

Is there going to be a "May the 4th" sale every year?
IronArcturus: Necrothread!

Is there going to be a "May the 4th" sale every year?
Maybe.
Celton88: I hope this year is the best yet!
Let me guess - you can't wait for...

... that podracer game, right? ;) That's got to be it ;)
Ixamyakxim: Let me guess - you can't wait for...

... that podracer game, right? ;) That's got to be it ;)
"It's a new lap record!"
Celton88: [pointless necro]
God dammit.
Celton88: [pointless necro]
HunchBluntley: God dammit.
I wouldn't call it pointless lol. Nostalgic is more e like it :-P
HunchBluntley: God dammit.
Celton88: I wouldn't call it pointless lol. Nostalgic is more e like it :-P
Except that I saw it in the forums, thought, "Ooh, it starts today!", and went to the front page, only to see the same front page that greeted me earlier. Came back to the thread, noticed the original date... X[
May the force serve us all ^_^ !
I almost thought one of these bundles on sale. I would have a ton of the Star Wars games right off the bat.
It was very nice of GOG/Disney to offer the free upgrades for those that already owned the games.